Tricks

Evelyn's POV

I woke up while being carried. I had no clue who was carrying me so I looked up and came face to face with Klaus.
"Glad your awake love." He sad to me.
"What happened? And where are you taking me?"
"Well I figured the only way to keep you safe was to take you to somewhere where no vampire can enter. A humans home, in our case it is the history teachers apartment." He said and opened the door while holding me. He walked into the room and say me on the couch. I was so tire that I just wanted to sleep, but I was scared to be alone so when klaus went to pull away I held onto his arm and looked up at him.
"Don't leave me. Please. I'm scared to be alone again." I asked. He looked at me with a sad look and slowly moved towards me. He laid down next to me on the couch and pulled me close to him. I felt safe in his arms, and I was able to sleep without any problems at all.

Klaus' POV

After I laid down next to Evelyn, she cuddled into my chest and quickly fell asleep. I knew I felt something for her and I think she feels something for me too, but after I kill her sister I know that what feelings she had will be gone. I don't wish for her to feel differently but there is no way I can go another day with this curse on me.
I want to know how she feels about me and there is o lay one way I can see. I have to go inside her head.

Evelyn's POV

DREAM

I woke up in my bedroom, I had no idea how I got there. Am I dreaming? I must be. I get out of bed to see that I am in my bra and a pair of pj shorts.
"You look lovely in those pjs." A voice said behind me. I turned around to see klaus.
"Umm, thanks. Is this real?"
"Of corse not love, your dreaming. Everything you see is what you want to see." Suddenly klaus was right I front of me. Our eyes locked and he slowly reached his hand and brushed my cheek. I knew if I turned my face up towards his our lips would lock. I was breathing heavily and I didn't know what to do.
Klaus put two fingers on my chip and tilted my face upward to face him completely. Eventually our lips collided and I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair. His tongue fought for dominance and I let him win. He pushed me into my bed and he ripped off my shorts. I knew that it was just a dream but even now it feels wrong. I don't want to have sex, if klaus really liked me he would understand. Even if it is a dream.
"Klaus, I'm not ready. I..I.. I can't have sex. Not yet anyways." I said to him as I brushed my fingers along his jawline.
"Whatever you want love. I won't make you do anything you don't want to."

END OF DREAM

I woke up from my dream and looked up to see klaus sleeping. I laid my head back on his chest and remembered the dream I had about him. I reached up and touched my lips, remembering how real it felt to kiss him.
I soon drifted off to a deep sleep.

When I woke up klaus was not next to me anymore. I looked around but couldn't find him.
"He is getting ready for the ritual. He told me to keep you company." I heard Katherine say behind me.
"Oh, well did you want to go to The Grill with me?"
"I can't leave. Klaus compelled me to not leave until he says I can."
"He did." I said.
"What are you talking about?"
"Klaus said you have to keep me company, so if I leave you have to come with because he compelled you to keep me company." I stated.
"You are one smart girl. Let's go." She said and grabbed her jacket.
We first went to The Grill because I was starving and in serious need of alcohol.
"Hey Evelyn, hey Elena. What's up?" Matt asked as he came up to us. Katherine and I shared a glance.
"Oh nothing much, just hanging out. Umm, do you think you could sneak us a couple shots?" I asked and batted my eyes.
"I'll see what I can do." He whispered and left.
"So, where is the ritual supposed to be anyways?" I asked my sisters doppelgänger.
"At the quarry. Why? You wanna go?" Katherine asked.
"Kind of, I mean what has to happen anyways?"
"Well, first Klaus is going to kill a wolf, Jules. Then he is going to kill a vampire. He originally had the plan to use Caroline but Damon saved her and Tyler."
"So who is he going to use now?" I interrupted. She sat there quietly.
"Just tell me!" I freaked.
"Evelyn. He's using your aunt Jenna."
"What." I choked. "N..no, he can't. She's the only family I have left!"
"I'm sorry Evelyn." She said.
"We, we have to save her. It's. it too late."
"And who would take her place?" She asked me.
"Me."
"What? No you can't, your not even a vampire."
"But I can be if you help me..... please Katherine, Jeramy can't loose another guardian."
"Okay fine, but promise you won't tell Klaus that I helped."
"I won't."
We left and got in the car. We drive for about twenty minutes before we arrived at a clearing in the woods.
"We walk from here." She said.
We walked for about five minutes before I started to hear someone talking.
"I did everything you asked. I didn't run. Please, Jenna had nothing to do with this, just let her go!" It was Elena.
"Elena." I whispered. I turned around to get ready to do it.
"I'm sorry Evelyn." Katherine said to me.
"Wha...." I started to say. It then everything went black.

Sorry this isn't that great of a chapter, I'm working on the next one and it will be done soon!