Circa angrily let out a string of curses as Flag stood outside ever door, untouched. 

"Someone should teach you not to curse at the superior!" Flag smirked.

Circas eyes widened when she realizes what he meant.

"Flag no, it's just harmless words!" Anyone could hear the desperation in her words. Her eyes faded back to its green eyes. She was pleading for him to not do it.

But Flag only smiled at single the guards to his the big green button out by her door.

A loud alarm echoed throughout the prison. Nobody but Circa and the guards knew what that alarm meant.

  Circa's chest started to move faster and faster when water started to pour into her cage.

  It is nearly impossible to torture Circa, but the government managed to find a way to keep her contained.

  The water filled up to the top and 11 minutes in her throat started to burn. 15 minutes passed and the fire spread to her chest. When 18 minutes passed her throat felt like a hand was tightly squeezing it. Than 19 minutes passed, her record and her vision caved in.

///

When Circa woke up the first thing she noticed was that she was still wet. Her white clothes stuck to her like a second pair of skin and her purple, blue hair stuck to her cheek. The second thing she noticed was that she was tightly strapped to a chair. Very tightly.

  The chair was moving down the hallway and she was surrounded by guards. She glanced down at the straps.

  She started to laugh which caught the attention of the guards.

"Shit she's awake!"

"Hey Flag here's a lesson for you. Use magic proof straps if you want to contain someone with magic!" She laughed before setting the straps on fire.

Her eyes glowed purple as she conjured purpled fire to lick her hands. She raised her hand and was about to throw them at the nearest guard.

  Before she got the chance she felt a sharpe prick on the back of her neck making her gasp.

She turned around to see Flag behind her.

"What did you do?" She gasped.

Flag only smirked at her "Night princess!" He said before her eyes rolled to the back of her head she she collapsed to the floor unconscious. Nobody bothered to catch her in the process.

///

When Circa woke up again her head felt like a hundred bombs had exploded within her mind. She opened her eyes only to be blinded by light.

  She gasped in surprise and a smile reached her lips. Light is something she missed. Especially sunlight. Just felling it's warmth spread throughout her skin made her giggle with happiness.

  She looked around and saw that she was surrounded by men. Not that she would normally complain but these men all had high tech guns pointed at her.

   She scuffed in annoyance and flicked her wrist to make the guns point away from her.

"It's not polite to point!" She hissed. 

  There were three boys next to her! None that looked above average, not other than one. He was covered head to toe in tattoos. He seemed scary in the outside but He seemed like the type that doesn't talk much. But what frightened her the most was that he reminded of a past lover Nathaniel, but he died decades ago.

"What was that?" A girl with platinum hair suddenly said.

"I should kill everyone and escape." She laughed.
She looked at everyone with a glint if crazy in her eyes.

"Sorry it's the voices!" She said pointing to her head.

The guards exchanged uneasy glances at the girls words.

"I'm kidding jeez, that's not what they really said!" She said with a straight face.

  Circa's eyes skimmed the chests that were on the ground. She grinned when she saw one with her name in it.

  She opened it to see her clothes. There was a dirty white dress that was on her the day she was found and a silver necklace that Nathaniel gave her a long time ago. Next to her dress and necklace was clothes that they must of confiscated from her bag that she had on when she was caught.

  The grin widened at the purple clothes that was in the bag. She was quick to remove her clothes. She first removed her top and shorts than her bra and underwear. Being naked Infront of people never did bother her.

  She slipped on a see through purple body suite than her lead of fishnet tights. She pulled on her black shorts and gloves and tied up her purple heels. She used her magic to her normal purple and blue state with a sigh. It was good to feel normal again.

  "What?" Harley's voice brought her attention to her. She looked around and saw the men quickly looking away from the girls. Circa smirked and send back to her chest taking out her knives.

Circa grabbed the silver necklace and stared at it. The necklace was the only thing that she had of Nathaniel.

"Need help?" a voice asked breaking her from her train of through. She looked to her right to see the tattoo man. He was looking at the necklace asking her if she needed help.

  She moved her hair away from her neck and nodded. He gently took the necklace from her hand and tied it up.

"There you go!" With his words she swirled around and stuck out her delicate hand.

"My name is Circa!" she said sweetly sticking out her hand.

"El Diablo" he said grasping her hand. The minute there hands touched she felt a familiar sensation climb up her arm.

"You have magic!" She said excited.

"How do you know that?" He asked confused letting go of her hand.

"I have some too!" She said happily.

"Speak for yourself mate" Captain said drawing Circa's attention. He glanced up at Diablo and scrunched his eyebrows up in conduction.

"Hey! What's that crap on your face? Does it wash off?" Circa couldn't help but to laugh at Captain.

"Hey" Harley pipped in!
"If you like a girl, can you light her cigarette with your pinkie? Because that would be real classy!" As Harley said this Diablo lot the cigarette that was in Circa's mouth with his pinky.

  Circa giggle at the mans actions.

///

"Behold the voice of god!" Flag said in a monotone voice than turned on the tablet.

"For those of you who don't know me officially my name is Amanda Waller. There is an active terrorist even in midway city. I want you to enter the city, rescue HVT-1 and get them to safety!"

"For those of us who don't speak good guy, what is HVT-1?" Circa asked raising her hand.

"The only person that matters in the city. The one person you can't Kill. Complete the mission, you will get time off your prison sentence. "

"Fail the mission you will die. Anything happens to colonel Flag I'll kill every single one of you. I'm watching I see everything." With that the tablet shut off.

"There's your pep talk" Flag told deadshot.

"Compared to your shot she killed it!"

"So that's it? We are just going to be your suicide squad?" Circa asked in disbelief.

"I'll notify your next of kin!" Flag said ignoring her.