Chapter 11/Epilogue

Thank you for the feedback on the laster chapter :D

This chapter is sort of a thank you and I really think you'll like it ;)

Happy reading and don't forget to comment throughout the chapter so I know what you liked/didn't like !

----

London (England)

10 Downing Street

26 05 2016

2200 hours

"Job's done." Louis says, looking at Harry's body on the floor. "Can I get my payment now?"

"You forgot the person I wanted you to kill in the first place." Kozlov tells him, nodding towards the Prime Minister, who looks like he's about to faint.

"Once I get my payment, I'll shoot him too."

"Alright, alright." Kozlov tries to calm him down, and pulls his phone out. Louis does the same thing, and opens up his bank account.

A few seconds later, two million pounds appear in his bank balance.

"Now. Do what you have to do." Kozlov instructs him. "And then let's get out of here."

Louis smiles. "Your wish is my command, boss."

He pulls the trigger, and Kozlov falls to the floor with his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Bitch." Louis spits, dropping the gun.

He turns around and walks towards the Prime Minister to take off his gag and free him of the rope he's been bound with for the past month. "I'm sorry you had to witness that, Sir."

"No problem."

"Go out and get some paramedics down here." Louis tells him, and the Prime Minister does just that.

Then Louis moves towards Harry, lifting him with his chair so he's sitting again.

"Harry." he says, slapping him across the face. "Harold!"

Harry blinks twice before he opens his eyes. "What-I'm not dead?"

"No you idiot. I shot the back of your chair so you'd fall and hit your head, and temporarily pass out."

"But you-you worked for him. You double crossed us!"

Louis shakes his head as he unties him. "Actually, I sort of double crossed him. He actually did hire me to kill the Prime Minister, but I decided not to."

"So everything he said was true? It was all an act and you did actually help him be one step ahead of us-"

"Yeah, but I changed my mind halfway through the first two weeks."

Harry frowns as he rubs his wrists, staring at Louis who's currently kneeling in front of him. "Why?"

"Because...I don't know. I started...sympathizing you."

"Sympathizing?" Harry asks, rolling his eyes. "That still doesn't excuse the fact-"

"I just admitted that I liked you and that it wasn't all an act, and you choose to give me shit about my grammar?"

Harry sighs, but then smiles and pulls Louis in for a kiss.

"I knew you wouldn't." he says against Louis' lips.

"As nice as this is, my dick is going numb over here." Zayn says, and Harry looks over Louis' shoulder.

"Oh fuck. I thought you were dead."