Chapter 7

Thank you for the feedback on the laster chapter and I'm soooooo sorry for not being active in so long but I've gone through a really tough time. I'm better now and I'm baaack :D

This chapter is sort of a thank you and I really think you'll like it ;)

Happy reading and don't forget to comment throughout the chapter so I know what you liked/didn't like !

----

Previously on chapter 6:

London (England)

26 04 2016

MI6 Headquarters

1530 hours

"Agent 05. Good to see you again." Liam says the next day when Harry, Louis, and Zayn enter his office.

The two of them shake hands in what they want to seem like a casual manner, but Harry can tell that they're both tense, and that there's some sexual tension in the room.

Great, now there's double sexual tension

Or is it just me?

Probably just me

"Agent 07 and Tom W here as well Sir." Harry says, which causes Liam to break from the eye-sex Zayn and him were just having, and shake his hand.

"Our agents upstairs are currently questioning Anderson about the gun shipment that has been brought in early this morning. The government is pleased, but they'd still like Mr. Cameron back." Liam says, trying to make a joke.

No one laughs, so he continues. "Until we get any further information about the case, I'd like you to take some days off, but as per usual, be ready to report back whenever you're needed."

A smile spreads over Harry's face.

Zayn turns to him, mirroring his expression.

"Miami sound good?" he asks, placing a hand on his shoulder.

To Harry's surprise, Louis also nods.

"Sounds great."

----

Malibu (USA)

Beach house

30 04 2016

1730 hours

"Welcome to my occasional, rented, humble abode." Harry says as he opens the front door of his beach house two days later.

Louis doesn't seem surprised or impressed at all, even though he's never been there. He's probably used to living in the lap of luxury at all times.

"So where's my room?" Louis asks, gripping into the handle of his suitcase.

"Upstairs, second to the left."

"So where am I supposed to sleep?" Zayn intervenes, looking between the two of them.

"With me." Harry answers and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Ugh, no thanks. You snore like a fucking tractor."

"I do not!" Harry exclaims, offended.

Louis nods. "Yeah you do mate, sorry."

"You never seemed to have a problem with it, if I do recall correctly that is."

"Well you can't see me rolling my eyes and smothering myself with the pillow in your sleep, can you?" Louis shoots back and with that takes off up the stairs towards his room for the week.