<6>

Depending on the outlook and precepts of various religions in which he is a figure, Azrael may be portrayed as residing in the Third Heaven.In one of his forms, he has four faces and four thousand wings, and his whole body consists of eyes and tongues; the number thereof corresponds to the number of people inhabiting the Earth. He will be the last to die, recording and erasing, constantly in a large book the names of men at birth and death, respectively.

---------------------------------

"What are they?" Harley asks and I get ready to tell her but GQ shakes his head at me, I frown and cross my arms across chest.

"Is that a person?" Floyd asks and I just tap my foot I want to tell them, I should tell them. "Was, now it's not" all because of your girlfriend Rick, I walk over to GQ.

"I should tell them, you know?" he nods "I know but you can't" I shake my head "And why is that?" "Because it could possibly end the mission" I roll my eyes "Who cares?" he looks at me but doesn't say anything.

Rick goes up to GQ and sends him away, "Don't die hot stuff" I shout to GQ "I'll try not to" I laugh and see everyone looking at me. "Okay y'all need to stop staring at me all the time there's other things to look at".

<>

Harley out of no where smashes the window of a store, grabbing a small clutch she slings it
around her shoulder.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?" Rick asks "We're bad guys it's what we do" I laugh and continue walking but stop when I see Floyd look at a little girls outfit through the window.

"It's the same coat as your daughters right?" he nods and walks away. We stop and the army guys have a chat about the glowing building in front of us, "Heloes extract us off the roof, it's Miller time" "Check".

We walk towards the building, the travel size army crew all holding their guns in a defensive position.

Floyd waltzes right up to the building, "What do you say we get this over with?" I nod and follow after him, "What the hell deadshot, Azrael? Fall back" neither of us listen and open the door to the building.

Everyone follows, GQ comes up to my side "Mind if I tag along" I smirk while twirling my angel blades "Be my guest".

We go up to the front desk, checking the security cameras, no one seems to be home. "Looks like we got a spot of luck eh? Be a walk in the park? Easy peasy?" I give him a look but Deadshots already on it "Don't make me shoot you".

I hear a noise and look up to see Harley, "Harleen Quinzel" I hiss and re-holster my knives. "See you in a few handsome" I say before flashing into the elevator with Harley,

"Oh hey Azrael" I give out a 'hmm' and bring my blades out once again. A zombie comes through the roof but Harley blows it's head off, another smashes through the glass and I snap my fingers, the zombie exploding.

"Sorry about the mess" I say and Harley giggles wiping the small bit of blood from her cheek. the doors to the elevator open and Harley saunters out "Hey guys" I shake my head and walk out.

I spot GQ and see a smile come into his face when he sees me, "Hey handsome, miss me?" he laughs and shakes his head.

We enter a office looking room, bull pens scattered around the floor. "Hold" I look at Flag and back at the room, my eyes closed sensing the activity "We're surrounded" I say in a whisper but Floyd heard me.

"I don't like this Flag" he tells Rick "I don't like it either" "Then why don't we just leave?" I whisper shout.

No one seems to move except Floyd to put his mask on, me and Harley both smirk at each other then at Floyd, "Pussy" Harley says and I giggle. "I will knock you out" Floyd says but I just laugh even more "Oh I'm sure you will".

It's all silent for a few seconds before the ceiling falls through, the zombies coming through aswell.

The firing soon starts and so does my killing spree, heads are rolling from left to right. "They're after flag again" what would anyone want with this dick? Oh right his girlfriend is the one who created all of this shit.

I walk over and so does the rest of the squad, taking all of the zombies out, together as a team. How adorable.

"Circle up, circle around him" Floyd shouts to all of us and we do just that,"Let me fight!" Rick says against his will "You die, we die remember?" Floyd says and Rick finally shuts up.

"Clear everyone move out" we all walk out of the room and out onto a balcony. We begin to once again get shot at, I go up to El and so does Floyd

"Now would be a very good to light em up?" he shakes his head "Where you been homie? "This ain't my fight" "Bullshit" I say to that. "You know what? you don't stand for shit.

You ain't about shit!" "Don't touch me man" El says to Floyd. "Diablo I said I would bring you back if you got it of control, now go-out-of-control!" he pushes Floyd away and unleashes the fire out from his hands.

Turning the zombies into burnt bread crumbs, he then puts his hands down and I gave him a side hug "See didn't even need me to bring you back, did it all on your own" "Thanks D". "That shit was crazy" Floyd says and I laugh while waking away.