Chapter 10- My Dad...The Kinky Bastard

Start from the beginning

"I guess you deserve the truth, Luna this is my entertainment room where I experiment with my sexuality" dad smiled.

"Really, wow; so why did you have shame and embarrassment upon your face" I asked.

"Well, I never ever thought my daughter would see this room and I don't know why I'm ashamed" dad sighed.

"You see Luna, no matter how much experimenting I do; I know I'm not fully gay but..." he closed his eyes, inhaling sharply.

"Dad what's wrong" I asked concern filling in my voice.

"I've experimented with men in this room because I'm...bisexual and men seem to satisfy me more" he said "wow, when did you actually come out with it" I asked.

"Actually Luna, you're the first person to know; no one else knows" he sighed and walked over to the bed, sitting on it.

"Dad, when did you actually accept that you bi" I asked sitting on the bed next to him "erm about 23 years ago and I've never told anyone until now which is you" he smiled at me.

"Dad, that's a really long time to hold in who you really are, wait...dad is this why you drink" I asked he closed his eyes again and nodded.

"Drinking has seemed my only escape for it, you see when I first recognised that I may have been bisexual; I didn't want to accept it because I was different" he sighed.

"I was about 15 when it started, I know hormones and stuff are floating round your body like they own you but I had never felt like this before and" he sighed and turned to me. 

"I've never told anyone because I was scared that I wouldn't be accepted but I would be wouldn't I" dad asked.

"Of course you would; it doesn't mean you're any different to anyone else dad, I love you and I'm sure if you told the rest of Rammstein then they would accept" I smiled.

Dad turned to me with a sweet smile and hugged me tight.

"I love you Luna baby" he kissed my head "I love you too daddy" I smiled.

"So tell me, what do you actually do in here then" I asked "you're that curious to know" he asked I grinned nodding.

"God, you really are my daughter, well I'll tell you straight now; your dad is kinky" he smiled. 

"Kinky as in you like the whole daddy and whore shit" I smirked trying to to hold in my laugh. 

"Well yes, now you put it like that, I do and the chains and whips go perfect" he smiled I rolled my eyes.

"My dad, the kinky bastard" I giggled and hugged him "just this once will I let that word slip through my skull" he smiled I smiled.

"I like it in here, I'm a bit of a kinky princess you know" I smirked "are you really; it wouldn't surprise me" my dad laughed.

"Speaking of bedrooms, I'll be doing yours next week and I need your help" dad smiled "okay but will you be okay on the couch" I asked.

"Actually you make me stay in my bed with you, so I don't think the couch is required" he smiled.

"Okay, that solves that but I have another problem that needs solving" I said "what's that baby" he asked "I need food" I giggled.

"Let's go then, daddy is hungry too" he got up and started leaving. 

I followed him out of the room and closed the door and headed downstairs into the kitchen with my dad. 

"Hey dad, you know what would be really cool in that room" I said sitting on the island "what would be really cool baby" he asked.

"If you and..." I started laughing really hard "what is baby" dad laughed "if you...and Paul Landers experimented in that room" I started crying of laughter.

"Oh my god, Luna Rose Kruspe, how could you say something so mad" dad laughed rolling his eyes "hey, I've wrote fanfics and...smut about you two" I said my face lingering with embarrassment. 

Dad looked at me and made the face of horror, it was as if I told him that I had tortured someone in such a cruel way. 

"I'm sorry daddy but at the time I didn't know you was my dad" I said "that's true I suppose, so are you going to delete it all" he asked "hell no, I'm very proud of that work" I smiled.

"But Luna, its smut about your dad and pretty much your uncle" dad said "uncle, Paul Landers is my uncle" I asked.

"Well yeah and the rest of the band are, Till can be uncle Tillie" dad laughed I giggled.

"Although, now you mentioned Paul, I wouldn't mind doing some experimenting on him" dad winked at me "ewww, dad, too much info" I covered my ears. 

Dad rolled his eyes and went onto cooking a classic beef stew. 

After half an hour, the stew was finally made, the sun had set in Berlin and night time had appeared. 

I was on the couch with a duvet cover, a bowl of hot stew in the palm of my hands. 

My dad curled up to me and films being played. 

It was perfect, just me and my dad on a peaceful Berlin evening with no worries in the world. 

"Dad" I said looking up to him "yes baby" he asked "you know the last day of tour in the hotel room" I said.

"Yeah, what about it" he asked "well, did you ever find out what terrible thing Paul had done" I asked.

"I didn't actually Luna, I better call him soon, thanks for reminding me baby" he kissed my head I smiled and pecked my dad's cheek. 

The food was eaten and my head was snuggled deeply within my dad's lap as sleep took over me. 

My dad was stroking my hair, comforting me in the many ways he knows how until I finally fell asleep.

A/N I know Richard isn't really bisexual so just for the story, lets say he is and what do you think Luna will think when she realises that her dad would experiment on Paul Landers.