Wulfric Part 1

As I sleep peacefully encaptured, desperate-to-get-out memories drift into my midnight dreams...

My feet pound the ground, desperate to get away. I hear screams behind me, murmured and muffled, but as it draws closer towards me, quickly catching up to me, to my mind, I black out. I soon arise, out of the dream and away from the flashbacks, and into the caressing arms of BTS. I can hear a voice behind me, whispering into my innocent and tender ears; "you can't run nor hide!"

I wake up in shock dripping in sticky sweat from the dreaded flashback. I look around the room to see no-one, no evil people, no evil monsters, no evil flashbacks. I suddenly hear someone rush into my room. I noticed it was Jimin, aka my daily alarm, telling me to wake up and get ready for school and breakfast. He noticed that I was already awake.

Jimin: Breakfast is ready! It's your favourite, pancakes with whipped cream and berries.

Y/N: Huh. Thanks, Jimin...But I'm not that hungry yet. I guess it's the first-day-of-school-nerves.

Jimin: I'll tell Jin you will be down in 15 minutes?

Y/N: Urgh ok... I'm so nervous!!! It's grade 10!! This is when school is supposed to start being serious! Like studying-everything-night serious.

Jimin: It's fine you'll be fine! You're Y/N! You can do anything!

Jimin then leaves. I go to the bathroom and wash my face, do my hair, put a bit of makeup on and brush my teeth. I stare into the mirror. I smile. Perfect. I go downstairs and walk into chaos. Taehyung is talking to his cereal, Jungkook is thumb wrestling with himself and Hoseok is trying very hard not to burn the toast. Jin is just staring at this mess and rolling his eyes.

Jin: Y/N? Is that you? Finally. Someone is here to save us and help me get this household under control!

I giggle. Jin is always trying to look after everyone. It seems pretty hard, but it is hilarious entertainment for me!

Y/N: Good morning everyone.

I glance across the room once again and notice something is missing.

Y/N: Hey, where's Yoongi??

Jin: Oh damm!! Forgot to wake him! Actually, I think I did wake him up. He probably just fell back asleep, to be honest.

Y/N: Ahaha that sounds like Yoongi! Don't worry about it, I'll wake him up. You better get this mess under control Jin!

I walk into Yoongi's room and I spy a lump in the bed. I walk over to the bed and see him in a big ball with all of the blankets surrounding him, like walls protecting a castle.

Hmm... how should I wake him up? Ah...I know I will tickle him! I begin tickle Yoongi and he wakes up in a fright and screeches.

Yoongi: Y/N!!!

I run straight out of the door and sprint downstairs and hide behind one end of the couch. I peek over the edge of the couch and see Yoongi at the top of the stairs, furious and about to kill me! I giggle and all of the other members look at me with a confused look on their faces. Yoongi slowly walks down the stairs and I come out from the edge of the couch and walk up to Yoongi and say.

Y/N: Hehehe... At least you're awake...

Yoongi: Yeah, I'm awake but you will regret what you have done...

He flicks me an evil glare but I can see the smile in his eyes, then storms over to Taehyung, who hasn't yet been distracted from chatting to his cereal. Yoongi reaches down and slaps Taehyung on the forehead. He then picks the cereal up in one swift movement, then pours it down the drain.

Taehyung: AHHH NO, MY FRIENDS!! Billy! Fred! Little Joe! YOONGI HYUNG YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

I glance down at my watch and almost scream. We have five minutes before school starts! Jin peers over my shoulder and sees the time too.