How he asks you to be his girlfriend

Damon: Damon had taken you at the top of the clock tower           where you both were sitting and watching the town when he asked you.

Stefan: he had arranged a date for the both of you. He himself had made the dinner and especially your favourite dish. After the dessert he asked you to which you obviously said yes.

Matt: you both had went to the amusement park since you  loved going there. You both enjoyed alot and at the end if the night he asked you.

Tyler: he had asked you to come to the football game. After the game which his team won he came up to you and asked you to be his girlfriend and after you said yes he kissed you.

Kol : both of you were at the grill and playing pool . You were having fun with him since he was not at his usual killing spree and was just having a fun time with you after he won he said that it was time for his prize. You were confused but then he asked you to be his girlfriend with his boyish smile to which you replied yes.

Kai: he had asked you to teach him how to swim and that was why you both were at the beach. You had fun and after the whoke day he finally learned how to swim so now you both were sitting on the sand when he turned towards you and asked you with a hopeful smile.

Jeremy: you were currently at his place and playing videogames with him. You both were playing and after winning the game he got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. While the both of you were eating he suddenly asked you to which you almost choked but then after stabling yourself you said yes.