Chapter 2: Hula and Shipping

Kawaii~Chan yawned herself half awake, snuggling in her blankets. She had the weirdest dream that Zane~Kun was a pink pony! She smiled sleepily as she buried herself in her nest.

She heard a knock on the door. "Kawaii~Chan! Lucinda! Wake up!" Aphmau~Senpai called through the door. "Kawaii~Chan and I wanna sleep in." Lucinda~Chan moaned. "Nya! Kawaii~Chan doesn't do mornings." Kawaii~Chan said tiredly. "Fine then. I'll eat your breakfast." Aphmau~Senpai called.

Kawaii~Chan stood up with a gasp. "You wouldn't!"

Lucinda~Chan opened the door, and Kawaii~Chan stumbled out eagerly with the thought of food made by her ship.

After eating their delicious pancakes, Kawaii~Chan sat between Garroth~Kun and Zane~Kun while everyone was discussing what to do for the day. Part of Kawaii~Chan wanted to go with the main group the the beach, but she really wanted to try out hula.

Soon she, Lucinda~Chan, and Garroth~Kun headed out for the hula class. Kawaii~Chan knew she was ready to learn...

Or not.

As soon as Kawaii~Chan had seen those grass skirts, her inner cat came out. She blamed it on the instructor. Those skirts were totally made of cat grass!

Needless to say, she got kicked out. Having nothing else to do, she headed back to their house, heading to her room. Looking around carefully, she pulled out her mini shipping shrine, shipped to her by her artists. The mini figures of Travis~Kun and Katelyn~Sama, her newest project, were standing together, hands locked together.

She stood in front of the shrine, admiring it, before asking the great goddess of shipping to make this ship reality. What the others didn't know was that Kawaii~Chan actually had powers given to her by the goddess of shipping. Any ship, if she prayed hard it enough and believed in it, would come true. Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun were now dating. So were Dante~Kun and Nicole~Sama. At least kinda.

She remembered how she met the shipping goddess...

*Flashback*

Kawaii~Chan dreamt that she was in a large room filled with books. Looking around, she wondered where she was. She picked up a book at her feet. "NaLu, Volume III" she read aloud "Huh." She carefully put the book next to one called 'Percybeth, Volume VI', and walked out of the room.

The walls were covered in paintings and drawings, and she recognized some of the people. Asuna and Kirito. Cammie and Zach. Firestar and Sandstorm. Human, animal, neither. Movie, anime, book, and real life. This was a palace. A shipping palace.

8th grade Kawaii~Chan was awash in wonder, and she spent a long time wandering down that hallway, looking at all the fan art. Finally, at the end of the hallway, she came to a door with a large gold doorknob on it. Kawaii~Chan opened the door, and there she was.

Her skin was like rippling metallic gold, her hair slithering silver pooling across her shoulders. Her eyes constantly changed color, from green to blue to grey to purple to brown and many more, faster than Kawaii~Chan could keep up with. She wore a white dress, and her feet were bare.

"Ah, you must be Kawaii~Chan! I have heard sooooooo many good things about you!" the lady said excitedly.

"Where is Kawaii~Chan? What is this place?" Kawaii~Chan asked, looking around at the many filing cabinets, a desk with a computer on it, and a Fall Out Boy poster.

"Oh this," The lady said, waving her hand. "This is my workspace. You may call me Dite."

"Dighty?" Kawaii~Chan asked. When Dite nodded enthusiastically, Kawaii~Chan continued "Dite~Senpai, why is Kawaii~Chan here?" Dite was circling her. "Wow, I love your cat ears!!! And your hair." Dite's skin shifted to Kawaii~Chan's skin color, she shrunk slightly, her hair shortened and turned pink, her eyes became a shade of gold, and black cat ears and a tail sprouted. Dite looked like Kawaii~Chan in a white dress. She held it for a second, then went back to her regular form.

"Why you are here? Well, I want to hire you. I'm the Goddess of Relationships dear. There are soooooo many people to ship together, I don't have enough time to do my work well! Soooo, I get people like you, who are really enthusiastic about shipping, to help me! You just find people who you think are good together, and send up some prayers to me, and I'll find a way to get them together if you truly believe in them. There is one catch, though." Dite looked at the meif'wa intensely "You can never ask me to ship yourself with someone. It will have to work out on it's own. So, will you?"

Kawaii~Chan thought about it, then nodded "Kawaii~Chan will do it."

"Great! Just one thing before you go dear, to help you a bit romantically." Dite paused "Many think love is red. But for you, love is pink. Remember that. Toodles!"

*Flashback over*

She went downstairs and spent the rest of the day with the others. It was going to be a long, loooong vacation. What would she do now? There was only one obvious answer:

BAKE!!!

 ***********************************************************************************************

And that, my Apprentices... 

...is how Kawaii~Chan got her shipping powers.  

I'm going to be doing one chapter for every episode of Love~Love Paradise, so this is the second one down. See ya next time!

Magic Hippo