Imagine: you can't deal with it anymore

Your pov

Niall and you have been together for a year. It was supposed to be just a public relationship, but Niall really fell in love with you, so did you, with him. But both of you were too scared to tell each other. On top of that, you received tons of hate. Your Instagram DM's were always hate messages. It had become so bad that you made your account private. Also, you had been depressed the last few months. And now you were done.

You were upstairs, in your room. You heard Niall playing FIFA and cheering when he scored. Something made you run to your room and cry your eyeballs out. This was the worst breakdown you ever had. You hid your face in the pillow, sobbing uncontrollably as the tears kept flowing. What Niall didn't know, is that you had to take pills to actually fall asleep. You've had many sleepless nights, thinking about the things that went wrong. But now you wanted to use them for another reason. Niall would be fine without you anyways, wouldn't he?!

You grabbed a dozen of pills and stared at them for, what was it, ten minutes? You listened to Niall playing his game for another five minutes, then you stood up and walked to the bathroom, to grab a glass of water. You swallowed all the pills and minutes later, you fell on the floor with a 'thump'.

And that's when Niall realized. He stood up from the couch and ran upstairs, to find you on the floor. He screamed out in horror. "Y/N, Y/N! Please answer me", he sobbed. "Please... I love you, okay? I should've said it earlier. Oh why did you do this?" he cried. He quickly grabbed his phone and started calling 911. "Please help me, my girlfriend took an overdose of pills", he said and minutes later, the ambulance arrived.

*three weeks later*

You were in a coma. Niall hadn't left your side. Not even once. He hardly ate and had dark circles under his eyes. Everyone was super worried about him. The other band members visited often, checking up on both Niall and you. Obviously everyone was worried, but not as worried as Niall was. Louis tried to make him laugh with his silly jokes, but most of the time, Niall didn't even bother looking up. All he cared about, was you waking up. He held your hand and softly squeezed it from time to time, in the hope you would react. He would tell you stories, sometimes he would giggle a little at funny moments, to return to his sad mood seconds after. He would ask you if you remembered all the times you had together and sometimes... It was just quiet. He would listen to the beeps of the machine in the room, and sometimes he accidentally fell asleep.

He hardly slept. Maybe one to three hours per day? He just didn't want to be asleep when you woke up.

It was 11:11 A.M. "I wish Y/N wakes up soon", Niall muttered to himself. And that's when it happened. You moved your hand about half an inch, catching Niall's attention. "Y/N?" he said and you could practically hear him smile. You searched for his hand and squeezed it a little, with all the strength you got. "I'm here, love, I'm here", he whispered and softly kissed your lips. You opened your eyes a little, laying your eyes on a teary-eyed Niall. "H-hey, Niall", you whispered. "Hey", he smiled. "I'm so happy you're awake." You could see Niall's gotten thinner and the dark circles under his eyes were too obvious for you not to notice. "Niall? What's wrong?" You asked him. "Nothing for you to worry about, okay?" he tried to change the subject, but you wanted to know what had gotten into him. "Niall, I'm serious. Why are you so... thin? And it looks like you hardly slept. What's wrong?" You tried again. He sighed. "I was worried... about you. I was scared you wouldn't wake up anymore. Listen, I uhm, I love you", he blurted out. "Y-you do?" you couldn't hide the shock in your voice.  "Uh, yeah", he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "I love you too", you smiled. And then you kissed him with all the love you had for him.

this was my first imagine!

Hope you loved it.

Leave a vote and comment maybe?

I'm planning to update this once every month,

you can request imagines by messaging me.

xx itsniallerr.