Part 6 : Seiji Komori/Beatrix Death/Triplets Sorrow

8 years later when the triplets turned 19 years old , little did they know that a vampire hunter name Seiji Komori was watching out for vampires and apparently he caught her by surprise .

Seiji Komori : say goodbye vampire

Beatrix : ( moans in death pain )

Seiji Komori : ( suddenly disappears )

Then when the triplets find out about their mothers death Yui looks down at her mother shocked .

Yui : MOTHER

Beatrix : Yui !

Yui : Mother ( cries )

Karlheinz : Beatrix !

Beatrix : Karl this is my last request ?

Karlheinz : Beatrix , no !

Beatrix : please make sure that Shu is doing the right thing of what it takes to inherit the house. I love you so much Karl-Heinz.

Karlheinz : BEATRIX

Yui : MOTHER

Shu : ( shocked look )

Reiji : uh Shu , Shu hello what's wrong ?

Shu : ( ignores Reiji and walks towards his mother )

Reiji : sh- ( shocked look ) Mother

Yui : ( sobs on her mother )

Karlheinz : Yui , you need to let me take her to the vampire graveyard.

Yui : okay

As the triplets went with Karlheinz to the graveyard , Yui was still crying over her mother's death , but she knew it had to be done , so she gave her mother one last hug and kiss , and when she couldn't let go of her mother's body , her twin brot...

As the triplets went with Karlheinz to the graveyard , Yui was still crying over her mother's death , but she knew it had to be done , so she gave her mother one last hug and kiss , and when she couldn't let go of her mother's body , her twin brothers held her back so that Beatrix could be put to eternal rest in her gravestone.

After her funeral when the triplets went back home still sad about the loss of their mother.

Yui : ( silently cries )

Shu : ( gets angry and walks off )

Karlheinz : Shu

Shu : ( walks back to his room and sobs in sorrow and pain )

Karlheinz : ( sighs )

Reiji : ( goes to see Shu )

Karlheinz : Reiji , no it's okay , give him some time just to cool down.

Reiji : okay

Yui : ! ( hissing )

Reiji : Yui what's the matter ?

Yui : I smell some other vampires outside ( walks outside )

Reiji and Karlheinz and Shu : ( follows Yui outside )

Triplets : !

Karlheinz : !

Yui : um who are you ?

Twins : yeah who are you ?

Narrator : who's at the triplets mansion are family to them or are they evil to them find out in the next chapter of the book.

End of part 6