Sleepover at Rileys

Hey everyone, I'm going to try an update some more parts this week. I hope your enjoying this. Comment below how many chapters you want xx

We arrived at Riley's house just before sun down. As I was taking my stuff to Riley's room, Farkle pulled me aside looking very happy about something. He dragged me to the window. Its a bay window. He sits me down and just looks at me. I grab his hand and we watch the moon rise together. Riley poke her head around the corner cause she could hear us talking and she took a photo of us. "Riley" I screamed as she was running away down the hall. Farkle just sat at the window and laughed. I chased Riley down the hall into her brothers bedroom where I pegged her to his bed. He was sitting at his window with his Mr.Googley laughing at us. "I want to play, wheres Farkle?" Auggie said. Auggie is Riley's little brother. Riley went and got Farkle while I put war paint on Auggies face. I put some on mine too because Auggie wanted to be a team with me. Riley came back to his room with Farkle. We were holding foam swords and started running at them. Farkle grabbed me and looked me in the eyes. "Your my warrior, come get me" he said. Auggie took me away from Farkle rolling his eyes and screamed for me to catch him. I ran and grabbed Riley. I took her to her bedroom and sat her at the window. I could hear Farkle screaming as he was being chased by Auggie. "Riley, I was scared to move to a new place but it turns out to be amazing, especially when I'm with you!" I said. Farkle came in with a pack of lollipops. "Sometimes the system works" he said. We sat together at the window and talked all night. We ordered pizza for dinner and ate ice cream for desert. Riley invited Lucas to join us and he arrived after desert. We played on Farkle's laptop. Then we had a couples photo booth in Riley's room. We used my camera. Riley and Lucas took really cute photos of Farkle and I at the window. We took a photo of them sitting in a cute chair by a backdrop of paper Riley and I made. The photos turned out really well when we looked at them on Farkle's laptop. We then went to bed because it was 1am by the time we were tired.  Farkle and I curled up together on the bay window seat under a thick blanket because I get very cold at night. Lucas and Riley snuggled in separate sides of Riley's bed. Riley's dad came in and made Lucas sleep on a mattress instead of with Riley but didn't mind about us. Riley just rolled her eyes and helped Lucas get ready. They took forever to get Lucas's bed ready so I fell asleep in Farkle's lap with the moonlight shinning on my eyes. My eyes shined on my eyes and made my eye sparkle according to Farkle. Lucas finally got settled in so we went to bed. Farkle kissed me on my forehead and snuggled me closer to keep me warm. I smiled at him and held him close. We fell asleep all together. I woke up later on at 3am by myself. I went out to the kitchen to get a drink. I went back and curled back up into Farkle but I didn't fall asleep. "Riley" I said but I heard no answer. I said her name again and still no answer. "Hi, I'm Lucas and I want to kiss your face" I said to test if it will get her attention. She just made a kissy face. I went over to her bed and climbed in with her. "Riley, I cant sleep, I don't know why, you need to help me get back to sleep." I whispered as I laid next to her. She rolled over and looked at me. "Maya, whats up? Im really sleepy." She groaned. I grabbed her hand and pull her to the lounge out in the fun room. She sat me down and held my hand. "What's happening, Maya, you never wake up in the middle of the night!" Riley said. I hugged her. "Riley, Have I ever told you about my past school?" I asked her. She shook her head with a curious look on her face. I started to tear up so she squeezed my hand. " I used to be a very bad girl. I used to skip school, steal stuff and what if Farkle finds out. What if he doesn't like me anymore? I'm scared to tell him but of I don't he wont trust me to tell him stuff. What do I do?" I say to Riley. She smiles and holds me close in a hug. "Maya, if he really loves you which I know he does he will understand. People change so he wont mind and maybe you will find out things about him. I love you Maya and so does he. I love you no matter what past you have had." she answered. We smiled at each other then headed back to bed. Im going to tell Farkle tomorrow alone. I snuggle back into him and he holds me tight. "Goodnight Riley" i said as I fell asleep again.

Hey, you may recognise some things that I've taken but twisted from episodes of gmw. I hope you enjoyed!