T's Place

Tyra's PVO:

While driving to my place i just couldn't stop thinking about how i could make Kylie feel better. I've never cared so much for someone ever. What i had with Chyna was different. I was young and just wanted someone to be around with. Now that i have Kylie in my life. i want her here 24/7. By the time we got to my place Kylie already passed out and i didn't want to bother waking her up. I parked the car by the door and got out of the car went to my door got it open and got my assistant to come and help me and take Kylie's bag while i take her out of the seat and into my house. As we got inside i went upstair and tucked her in to my bed. even with red puffy eyes she is one of the most beautiful people i have ever met. 

Kylie's PVO:

I woke up to a room that well looks like Tyga's. I assumed i was at his place. As i sit up the bedroom door opens and its T.

 "Hey baby" he said while smiling at me

"Hey T" i said while looking at him... man he's so beautiful.

"How are you feeling?" he looked at me with concern

"I'm okay.. i guess.. " i looked down at my hands not really knowing how i really feel.

"I got you some food, why don't you come downstairs and eat with me baby?" as he reached his hand down to me.

I nodded my head in agreement and took his hand and we went downstairs to eat with T. He went out and got my favorite salad and my favorite iced tea. i couldn't help but smile.

"What b?" he said as he looked at me

"this is just very thoughtful and very cute of you to do t." i smiled and kissed his cheek

"What would you like to do for the rest of the night" Tyga asked

"mmhm can we go on  a little hike?"

"Anything you like" T smiled at me.

Later that evening on the hike;

Tyga's POV:

"ky?"

"yes T?" kylie said 

"are you ready to go on the hike?" I asked

 "yeah I'm good to go" kylie responded.

"Well lets go then!" i exclaimed 

we then walked out of my house to the car and drove off to the nearest hike in Hidden Hills. After a short 10 minute drive we got to our location. As we where hiking I was really getting to know more and more about Kylie. After a good 20 minutes we finally got to the top. The sunset was fully setting. The view was perfect, the weather was perfect and man oh man is Kylie perfect. I couldn't stop staring at her. 

"what? Do I have something on my face?" Kylie chuckled while looking at me

"No, no you don't"

 "Then what is it T?" she asked

"You are just one of the most beautiful girls I have ever meet in my life and I am glad I get to have you in my life." I responded looking her in the eyes

"T" she said ever so softly

I leaned in and so did she. I placed a gentle kiss on her lips. After pulling apart from the kiss I pulled her into a hug and man did this all feel so right.

"T... its starting to get dark.. and cold. Do you think we could possibly head back to your place?" she asked every so gently 

"Yes" and with that we where on our way back to my place.

As soon as we entered the house she asked me where she could take a shower and I showed her to my room and the bathroom and with that i left her to do her thing.

Kylie's POV:

I asked Tyga where i could take a shower after going on a hike with him. He ended up letting me shower in his bathroom. As I was about to get into the shower i realized that this would be the first time that i wouldn't have makeup on around him which was a bit nerve recking as i hate my lips and the liner is the only thing that helps me feel a bit better about them. But i really did need to take a shower so i went in anyways hoping T wouldn't mind my lips. God was it nice to have a shower and have hot water running down my body.

After a good 20 minute shower i got out and wrapped my hair and decided to  get into cute comfy pajamas and quickly blow dry my hair and  go see where T was. I walked out of the bathroom, out of his room downstairs.

"T?" I called for him

"In the kitchen!" I heard him respond 

I walked into the kitchen to see T in a new set of sweats and he had a bowl of fruit all cut up for me

"here you go" as T handed me over the bowl of fruit.

"Awe thanks T!"

"No problem" He responded "would you like to go watch a movie in my movie theater" he asked

"yeah for sure!" and with that said T and i where walking into his private movie theater 

"What do you wanna watch" T asked me

"Ummm do you have The Hunger Games?" I asked

"Yeah, get comfy I'll put it on" he responded.

Tyga's POV:

As Kylie was getting comfy in the seat i went over and set up The Hunger Games to play. I then went back and sat with Kylie and we got comfy and started cuddling. Half way into the movie I slowly noticed Kylie was drifting off.

"Hey why don't we go to sleep?" I asked her

"you sure?" she asked

"positive" i respond

we both got up and i turned off the movie and we walked out of the home room theater and walked up the stairs into my room.

"are you okay if we share a bed or did you want your own room?" i asked

"sharing is okay" she responded 

and with that we got into bed 

"Night kylie" i kissed her forehead

"Night T" She responded