Intro

Kylie's pvo:
I woke to the sound of birds outside my window but that was soon overthrown by yelling from my mothers room. She was probably yelling at one of my sibling. I giggled to myself. I looked at my phone at saw it was 7 in the morning. I decided to go on social media and see what was up. Soon after I text stass and asked if she had anything planned for the day. Know stass she would be asleep till later so I decided I should get up. I walked into my bathroom and stripped down and got into the shower. I decided I should get ready. After blow drying my hair and putting my extensions in and doing my makeup it was 10 am. I looked at my phone and saw a text from stass saying no. I decided to call her instead.

Phone convo:
Ky: hey stass
Stass: hey ky what's up
Ky:mmhm not much finished getting ready. Wanna head out today?
Stassie: yeah sure want me to pick you up today?
Ky: yeah that would be nice!
Stass: okay see u soon!

End of convo

"Kyyyylliee" I heard a loud yet bubble voice ring threw the front door. I giggled knowing it was khloe so I ran out of my room and down the stairs and jumped on khloe. Funny thing is khloe has been more of a mom to me that my own mother has.

"Hi khlo" I smiled

"Aren't you looking a little cute today!"

"Ahha thanks khlo" I smile and she grabbed my hand while we walked upstairs to my mothers room

"KRIISS" khloe screamed as she walked into her room

"Oh hi doll" my mom respond with "what's up" she asked

"Just wondering if you closed the deal for my birthday in Vegas?"

"Yep" my mom said popping the p

My phone vibrated and I knew it was stass so I looked at it and she said she was downstairs.
"Kay I'm going stass is here by khlo" I kissed her cheek and walked to my room grabbed my purse and walked downstairs and out to the car.

"Hey ky" stass said with a warm smile on her face. "where do you want to go?"

I thought for a big and then I said "Malibu" stass looked at me and smiled and there we where off to Malibu.

While driving to Malibu I realized how much of a relaxing day it would be because no paps would know I'm in stassies car. I smiled to myself. I decided to take out my phone and go on Instagram looking at a few photos and one that caught my eye. Tyga.