Tsurugi Kyousuke × Reader

Mulai dari awal

Timskip to when you are walking to school

"See you later mom!"
"Have fun! Make new friends!"
I smiled at her as I walked out the door. As I was skipping a little to school, I saw a familiar navy-haired boy walking in the same direction as me. Please tell me he's not in the same school as me... I was determined not to let him spoil my mood. I continued walking to school, excited to meet my new classmates.
As I was reaching the school gates, I suddenly realised I would not be able to walk around the school by myself. Oh no... I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, seeing a brunette that had swirly things on either side of his hair. "Ohayo! My name is Matsukaze Tenma. You can call me Tenma! Are you new? I don't think I've seen you before. Wait, are you the new transfer student?!" He spoke so fast I was barely able to catch what he was saying. "Y-Yeah. I'm y/n, nice to meet you." He seems like a nice boy, I think I'm going to like him. "You're going to be in our class! So you can follow me around for now!" I nodded, happy that I didn't need to walk around the whole school just to find my classroom. "Hey Tenma!" He looked in the direction of a blue haired girl. "Hi! Are you new here?" I nodded. "Her name's y/n!" He said happily. "Hi y/n! I'm Aoi!" She smiled at me. I grinned. Looks like I have my new friends.

Timekip to when class starts

"As you all know, there is a new transfer student. She will be staying with us. Please welcome her with open arms." I walked into the classroom as the teacher gestured me to come in. I bowed. "Ohayo minna! I'm y/n. I hope that I can get along with you all." I looked around. I narrowed my eyes when I saw a certain navy haired boy. Wait.. "y/n please seat next to Tsurugi Kyousuke." To my horror, I saw him raise his hand. NOOOOO I internally screamed as I walked towards the empty seat next to him with a forced smile. The girls in the class seemed to look.... envious? Jealous? Weird. I sat down and tried my best to not look at his direction. Luckily, Tenma was sitting right behind him. Sadly if I kept turning around to talk to him I would surely get scolded by my teacher. "So, we meet again." I heard Tsurugi whsipering to me. I gritted my teeth. "Don't. Talk. To. Me." "What if I do?" He smirked at me. Surprisingly, his smirk made me blush. What the heck is wrong with you y/n? You don't like him! I just turned the other way round and tried my hardest to ignore his attempts to talk to me.

Timeskip to after school

"Hey y/n?" I packed my bag as I looked up at Tenma. "Yeah?" His eyes suddenly lit up. "Do you want to join the soccer team?" He almost shouted. I was taken aback. I gave Aoi a questioning look. "He's kind of a soccer freak." She said. "Oh.... ok! Anyway Tenma sorry to disappoint you but I'm not really good at sports."
"You can be a manager! Aoi's a manager." I looked at Aoi. "Sure. I don't see why not." I shrugged a little, smiling at the same time. "Great!" He ran out of the classroom. Where is he going? And why is he running so fast?! I quickly picked up my bag and ran after him, with Aoi already running beside him. Wow the both of them are so fast... I was trying so hard to catch up with them that I didn't see where I was going. "Oof!" I landed on my back. "Gomensai..." I trailed off as I realised who I had bumped into. "Oh. You again." I didn't want to be around him, so I quickly picked up my bag and continued running after Tenma and Aoi. Before he could say anything, I was already gone.

Kyousuke's POV
Huh, she's actually very prett- WAIT. What the hell am I saying?! Do I actually like her??

Y/n's POV
I was panting by the time I caught up to them. I looked around. In front of me was a field with people playing soccer. These must be the soccer members. Well... they look friendly.
"Guyss!! We have someone that wants to be a manger in our soccer club! Guys, meet y/n!" I waved timidly at the people on the field. "Nice to meet you y/n." I saw a boy with wavy hair approach me. He smiled warmly at me. I smiled back. Just then, someone with a orange headband approached us. "Hi Coach! She wants to join the soccer club as a manager!" Tenma pointed at me while looking at coach. "Oh sure! You can look for me or the captain if you need help." "Who's the captain?" I looked at the soccer field. "Oh! Is it the wavy hair boy?" Tenma laughed. "Nope. It's me." I was shocked. "Really???" It was his turn to look shocked. "Do I not look like one?" I shook my head. "It's just... you're a junior and well... there are seniors in the soccer team right?" He nodded understandingly. "Age doesn't matter when it comes to leadership. It's your heart that counts." "Such wise words." He chuckled. "Tsurugi, your late." I froze. Surely it's not him, right...? I slowly turned around to see Tsurugi running towards us. When he saw me, he almost stopped. But he controlled himself and continued running towards us. "Sorry coach. I had a little... accident just now." When he said 'accident', he looked at me. I scoffed. "It's okay. Now get changed."