Tullius

You smirked as you watches your husband, Tullius, shout orders to the men as you all stood outside of Windhelm waiting for battle

You smirked as you watches your husband, Tullius, shout orders to the men as you all stood outside of Windhelm waiting for battle. At last, his eyes landed on you and he nodded his head forth.

" Love, you're with me and Rikke. We're taking this place by the horns. " You hide a smile when you heard him call you love. No matter have gruff and tough he was you loved that he'd still call you Love, in front of his men no less. You nodded your head towards him as you made your way through the crowd, which wasn't to hard since the men spilt apart so you could get through. When you made it up he turned towards his men once more.

"Dragonborn, you're also coming with us. Now men, lets get this over with." Everyone gave a battle cry as you all stormed the place. You weren't gonna lie, you got a little excited everytime you fought. Call it bloodlust, or whatever you wanted. You just knew you loved the adrenaline rush you got when you fought. Not to long after you stormed the Windhelm did you reached the palace. You, Tullius, Rikke and the Dragonborn, who's name you completely forgotten, took a breather before entering the palace. As soon as you entered, Tullius already started shouting orders.

Tullius: "Secure the door."

Rikke: "Already done, sir."

Tullius: "Ulfric Stormcloak! You are guilty of insurrection, murder of Imperial citizens, the assassination of King Torygg, and high treason against the Empire. It's over."

Galmar: "Not while I'm still breathing, it's not."

Rikke: "Step aside Galmar. We're here to accept Ulfric's surrender."

Ulfric: "I'll never surrender Skyrim into the hands of a corrupt and dying Empire."

Rikke: "Skyrim doesn't belong to you, Ulfric."

Ulfric: "No... But I belong to her."

Tullius: "Enough! You are traitors and will die traitors' deaths. Stand down and face public execution, or advance and face summary execution by my hands. It matters little to me. Either way I'll be sending your heads back to Cyrodiil."

Galmar: "Well? What are we waiting for?"

Rikke killed Galmar before he even a chance to fight back. You saw a flash of pain in Ulfric's eyes as his friend was killed before him. In all honesty you thought Ulfric was pathetic and weak. No one likes the Thalmor, but no has the power to over thrown them, not yet anyways.

"Well Ulfric? Do you surrender? It's not like you really have a choice but you know." Ulfric took a deep breath.

" Yes I surrender. But not before I do this!" Before anyone could comprehend what he was doing he turned towards you and shouted.

"FUS RO DAH!" You flew against the wall, back snapping and head cracking as you made contact with the wall.

"Y/N!! You bastard! KILL HIM!" You vision was blurry and you were in so much pain, you thought you might faint. Was it just you or was the room spinning. By the nine you couldn't tell but it made you sick. Not to long after you flew, Tullius was by your side.

" SOMEONE GET A MAGE!! DAMNIT HURRY! Love, you've gotta stay with me. You're gonna be okay." You thought you felt something wet hit your cheek but it was hard to focus on anything. You couldn't take it anymore and so you let go, letting the darkness take you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke with a splitting headache and just pain everywhere. You felt that if you moved even a little, you'd break. So you laid there, trying to make you breath even as you started at the ceiling. Not long after you heard a door open and close, and footstep walking towards you before settling on your bed. You tried your hardest to look and see who it was, but you couldn't even move.

" I know you're not trying to move. You know better than that, hopefully. " You almost started crying at the sound at Tullius's voice.

" God, I'm so weak. " Your voice cracked. "How didn't I see what he was gonna do? Now look at. By the nine. " You felt Tullius lay next to you.

" Hush. It wasn't your job to notice. I'm in charge and I'm suppose to look out for my people. I can't even look after my own wife, how awful am I? " You smiled.

" I suppose it wasn't either of our faults then? Maybe it was meant to happen. "

" Maybe. They say you'll be alright and that you'll recover within a month. " You nodded in relief. When you heard your back snap you feared the worst.

" I was so scared for you, love. Your breath was so shallow and you were so pale.. I-i thought i lost you. " You head Tullius say in a soft whisper. It took all your willpower to reach over and softly stroke his greying hair.

" Don't worry love i won't leave that easily. " You loved how only you saw this side of him. This caring and loving side of him. " I love you Tullius. "

" I love you too, my strong love. "

// Again, idk who requested this, but this is for you!