Brynjolf

"Stop! In the name of the Jarl!"
You laughed as you ran away from the Riften Guard. You had just pick pocketed one of the merchants. The fool didn't even realize till you were quite far away... But then he had to call the guards on you. Seriously you had only stolen 20 gold. It wasn't even alot... Just enough to get you by for a week or so. You jumped on the roof, and hid in the shadows, quickly losing the guards. You chuckled as you dropped down from the roof. 'Stupid guardsmen' you thought as you rounded the corner, only to be met with a hard chest. ' Please don't let it be the guards....' You thought as you looked up into the person's face. Surprisingly you weren't met with a guard helmet but a man with beautiful, long red hair and green eyes. " Seems your lacking some gold, eh lass?" You rolled your eyes at him. "I don't know what your talking about, sir." The man chuckled as he replied, " I'm saying you pockets are looking a little light there aren't they?" You scoffed. "My wealth is none of your concern. " "Oh but that's where your wrong lass. In my line of work, wealth is always my concern. How would you like a taste of it?" Your eyes narrowed. "Keep talking." He smirked, knowing he had your full attention. " Simple. I'll make a distraction, then I need you to steal Medsi's ring and plant it in Brand-Sei's Pocket." You nodded. " Done." You quickly disappeared in the crowds. "Wait lass aren't you going to ask... Why? She's already gone. Well then I better start distracting."
He walked towards his booth and turned to everyone. "Everyone, everyone come close! I have something amazing to show you!" You smirked as you heard the man feed the crowds lies. Yes you knew the Falmer Blood was a hoaxes. It was sad how stupid people could be. You quickly lockpicked Medsi's strong box and pulled out his ring. You walked over to this Brand-Sei and clapped him on the back and whispered, " Don't buy It, it's fake." As you said this to him you slipped the ring into his back pocket. Brand- sei looked around confused as he watched a woman walk past him. The man (Who you realized name you never got) looked at you and said his concluding sentence. " Well it seems that I've ran out of time today folks." You heard Medsi walk past and mutter "What a waste of time...." You stifled a laugh as you walked up to the man. "Well color me impressed Lass! That was good! Here's your pay." The man handed you a hundred gold. " How would you like more stuff like that?" You nodded your head as the man continued. " I'm run with the Thieves Guild and we work underground, in the ratway. If you can make it to our hideout then your in." "Deal." He nodded his head as he headed off. "Wait! I never got your name!" He turned around and smirked. "It's Brynjolf, lass." And continued walking off.

That was over a year ago.
You were now the leader of the Thieves Guild and things were thing smoothly. There was only one thing that upseted you. Brynjolf. He wouldn't talk to you and when he did all he would say was " Sorry Lass got important things to do. We'll speak later." But later never comes. And it wouldn't upset you so much if you didn't like him so much. Yes you had a crush on the red head. So it depressed you deeply when he wouldn't talk to you... You were going to try and talk to him one more time. You took a deep breath and headed over to Bryn. "So Bryn we both been working hard and don't you think we should have a break? So lets go to the Bee and Barb?" You looked down, not sure if you could handle more rejection. But he shocked you. "Sure that sounds like fun lass." You looked up at him with hopeful eyes. "Really?!" He shrugged. " Sure why not?" So off you two headed.
~ Timeskip to the Bee and Barb and you both already have had a few drinks~
" So I told the man 'I swear I have no money!' Well the fool believed me and left! People I swear...." You and Bryn were laughing your heads off. He wiped a fake tear away. "I swear you kill me lass." You both then decided it was time to head back. As you both walked to the graveyards it started to rain gently. Bryn lent you his hood. "But, but you might need it!" He shook his head. " Nah I'll be fine Lass." You both walked in silence before you felt something tug you hand. You spun around and were met with rough lips. You eyes widened to see it was Bryn who kissed you. You quickly responded. You ran your have through his long red locks. Bryn pulled away and whispered, " I've been waiting to do that for a long time now lass." You smiled at him. "Me too Bryn, me too."

A/N: SORRY THIS TOOK LONG.... HOPE YA LOVE IT!