Farkas

A/N: YOU'RE A KHAJIIT IN THIS!! THE ONLY WAY I'LL CHANGE IT, IS IF   https://www.wattpad.com/user/lovesickewe737    DOESN'T LIKE IT

(Y/N) breathed heavily as she circled a Drugur Deathlord, spiting out some blood in the process. The deathlord gave some what of a laugh before lunging forward, which you  easily dodged only to counter attack with your sword. You stabbed him in the rib-cage before proceeding to cut his neck, body dropping instantly. You let out a breath of relief as you sheathed your sword, wiping the sweat from your brow in the process. You rubbed behind your ears, before deciding to pull up your (h/c) hair. You started heading back to the Companions, eager to eat and see Your friends. (Y/N)  has been apart of the Companions since the beginning, loving the place as her home. She left Elsewry at a very young age and never has you regretted the decision. If you would have never left you would have meet your family, the Companions. You loved Aela as a sister, Vilkas like a brother, and Kodlak like a father. Farkas , you loved as something else. It wasn't a simple little crush, but you couldn't say it was love either. You doesn't think you could ever tell him ever. Like ever. The only people who knew about her thing for Farkas was Vilkas, Aela, Njada, and Uthgerd. They all encouraged you to tell him, but you couldn't. Fear of rejection was holding you back. That and what if he didn't like you cause you were a Khajiit? It just wasn't worth getting your heart broken. You sighed in relief as you saw the door that you came through. You had chosen your fate, and you would keep to it.

~~TO THE COMPANIONS~~

You smiled as you walked into your some what of a home. All the Companions were laughing and drinking by the hearth, all seeming relaxed. Kodlak made his way to you, clapping a hand onto your shoulder. "I'm assuming you took care of the problem lass?"  You gave him a bright smile, (E/C) eyes twinkling. "Of course Kodlak!" He gave you a warm smile and handed you a pouch of gold. "There ya go lass. Why don't you go relax, after I think it's well deserved." You nodded your head at him, then stalked off to go find something to eat and drink. Once you did, you looked around for a moment before deciding to sit by the brothers. Both brothers gave you a warm smile once you sat down. "Good going on the old crypt contract. Heard it was a hard one." You waved off Vilkas. "Pft, it wasn't that hard at all. Only thing that was hard was the Drugar Deathlord at the end." Farkas wrapped a arm around you, scaring the living day lights out of you. "Of course she did good brother. Could you expect any less?" Vilkas smirked. "Of course silly me." They all laughed and talked for a while before you  excused herself, finding the place stuffy. You headed outside, basking in the cool night air. You didn't notice anyone had followed you out until a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, and stuffed their face into your hair. You started struggling till you heard his voice. "Would you please stop squirming? I'm trying to hug you." You relaxed once you realized it was Farkas. It was quite until he whispered in your ear again. "So a little bird told me that you liked me. Any truth to that?" (Kudos to anyone who remembers the guy who says the last part) Your eyes widened in shock and before you could start denying it, he spoke again. "I really hope so. Cause you see it seems I have the same feelings for you." And in that moment (y/n) thought before replying in a whisper. "Why would you like me? I'm just a Khajiit." Farkas gave chuckle. "And that's one of the reasons why I love you." He rubbed your fury ears. You tried not to moan as you replied. "One of the reasons?" He smiled. "Yes and I'll tell you all them tonight." He passionately pressed his lips against yours. And though you didn't quite believe in love, you knew Farkas would do anything to change your mind on the subject.

~~INSIDE THE COMPANIONS~~

Vilkas, and Aela smiled as they saw Farkas and (Y/N) together, before high fiveing. "Seems like your plan worked Vilkas." Vilkas scoffed. "Of course it worked. When does it not? " Aela rolled her eyes but knew he was right. "Come let us go least they see us and suspect us."

THIS IS FOR https://www.wattpad.com/user/lovesickewe737

HOPE YA LOVE IT!