Chapter 3: Abnormal or Paranormal?

"We should tell him everything. After all, he is a part of our family," Mrs. Garfield told in low voice.

Mr. Garfield nodded his head and said," After returning from India, he is going through some abnormal experiences. In fact, I should say paranormal experiences."
"Paranormal? Abnormal or Paranormal? Tell me everything meticulously!" Charles shouted.

Mr. Garfield continued,"When he arrived home, he was alright. Everything was normal. But the same midnight, when I woke up to get me a glass of water I heard someone sobbing. It was heavily raining outside. I didn't knew where that voice came from. I decided to check it whether it was a burglar or something else. I came out of my room and took a baseball bat in my hand to teach that idiot a lesson. The sobbing voice came from first floor, from Chris's room. I took heavy steps, two at a time since I thought that Chris was in danger. Blood was on the steps. My heart skipped a beat. I came to his room and was shocked to see that the door was open. There was no one except Chris in the room. He stood in balcony with his back facing me. The sobbing voice kept on shivering me. I called him softly. Abruptly, the sobbing voice changed into a laughing one, an evil laughter. It wasn't Chris's voice, it was an abnormal voice, I mean paranormal voice. I kept my hand on his shoulder and turned him towards me. It was dark inside the room. A lightning in the sky threw light on his face and I saw him. It was the most horrifying face I have ever seen. Blood rolling down his black eyes, I mean entirely black. He had no nose. An evil smile on his face assured me that I was trapped."