Thor|Kitten

You are lighting a candle in the kitchen, when Thor comes running into the kitchen. He is screaming, and running away from something. It is so small you can't see what it is. You use your powers and stop time.

You walk around the island to see what Thor is afraid of. All you see is a little orange kitten. You return the time, and you pick up the kitten. The kitten cuddles up to the crook of your neck. You pet is back, making the tiny creature purr.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing?" Thor yells. You roll your eyes, and set down the kitten. He lets out another squeal. He runs towards you, and basically wraps his whole body around you. You push him off, and walk towards the cupboard.

You find a can of tuna fish, you place half the can of tuna in a bowl and set it down. The kitten comes running. Thor squeals once again, and runs towards the living room. You follow him, and sit down on the couch, next to him.

"That's a cat," you say.

He burrows his eyebrows in frustration. "What is a cat?" he hisses. You giggle, and gives you a glare.

"It is a cute, fluffy, and smart animal. People have them as pets," you say.

"Then we shall have that as a pet," Thor says pointing towards the cat.

"What should we name it?" You ask him.

"His name shall be, Jr. God,". You start laughing so hard your stomach hurts.

"Ok," you say, as Thor nods approvingly.

You two jump into a car, and head to your local pet shop. When you guys enter, you can tell Thor is over whelmed. Thor runs straight towards the birds, and watches them very closely. You pause time, ad=nd head over to the cat section. You pick out heathy kitten, and some treats. You also grab a large assortment of cat toys. You return the time to normal, and call Thor over.

You are about to check out, when Thor takes a huge bite of a dog treat. He grabs plenty more, and keeps eating them.

"(Y/N), (Y/N),(Y/N). Have you had these? They are so good," He says. You can't help but laugh. You pay for the dog treats, and your items. When you get into the car he is already half way through.

"Thor, honey, those are dog treats," you say laughing, way harder then you should have.