chapter 16

Vanessa's pov

I woke up that morning to a singing Justin. He was scream singing baby while cleaning my house... well that's kind of weird. We don't have school until noon so we have 3 hours sense its 9. I got up and walked over to him his back was facing me and he had his head phones in I decided to have a little fun with this.

I walked over to him and tried so hard not to laugh because he was dancing with the broom while singing this but I managed not to laugh so I slowly took my hands and put them by his sides.

'' Boo!'' I screamed and he seriously jumped about 10ft in the air.

'' AHHHHHHHHH'' he screamed

'' Hahahahahaha babe did someone get scared?'' I asked holding back laughter

'' Uh pssh who me?'' he said with innocent eyes

'' Yes you!'' I laughed and hugged him I felt his heartbeat on my chest it was going at least 50mph.

'' Im sorry if I scared you too bad'' I said while I pulled away from the hug. Only to be pulled back.

'' Don't be babe'' he said while blowing on my neck.

I giggled because it tickled which was a bad thing...'' Who wants the tickle monster''; I heard Justin scream so I took off out of the room and down to the kitchen around the table and into the living room.

'' Im going to get you!'' he said while he came close to grabbing my wait but I pulled away again.

'' Gotcha princess'' he said as he caught me and sat me on his lap while he sat on the couch. we were painting from running so much.

'' I like your um night time outfit how come I didn't notice this when we went to bed?'' he said with a smirk and a wink.

'' Uh. because you were sleeping you didn't even kiss me goodnight'' I said and smiled

'' Well then I guess I should make up for that now shouldn't I'' he said as he turned me around now straddling him..

'' Well duh you should fix it..'' I said and smiled

'' Okay '' he said and crashed his lips into mine. our lips falling into perfect sync while he had his hands on my waist and mine were running threw his hair pulling at the ends.

He licked my bottom lip asking for a entrance which I didn't grant to him. '' Quit'' kiss '' being'' kiss '' a'' kiss '' tease'' then he pulled away and looked at me.

'' Why?'' I asked stupidly knowing he would be like..

'' Mhhmm why you no why'' he said its like he read my mind I just smirked and then a smirk came across his face to... I didn't like that because he was a smart boy... he has his ways and he could have me killed if he wanted to but he likes me to much so I have nothing to worry about.

'' Ohhh I see what your doing... two can play at this game'' he smiled and walked to the bathroom.

'' Don't wait around babe ill be getting you when you least except it..'' he said and shut the door I sighed and walked to my closet and grabbed a sun dress with some sandals.

I threw my hair up and looked at the clock. it was now 11:45 am so I had about 15 minutes until school started.

'' You look nice'' I heard Justin's voice ring threw my ears as he said it.

'' Thanks you don't look so bad yourself'' I said admiring his leather theme..

'' Well thanks babe!'' he said cheerfully and got into the car and drove of to school.

We got to school and all eyes were on us. Allison's, Ryan's, Chaz's, Alyssa's, Ruth's but most of all Jason's... great what does he want now?

We walked up to them saying hi to all of them besides Jason. I glanced at him and noticed he was glancing at me to and that he hasn't really took care of himself either.

I took Justins hand and pecked his lips.

Ryan, and Chaz looked over at us and then at Justin they high fived Justin and Ryan didn't seem to have a problem about it that's one thing that I hate.!

A/N sooo uh this is my update! I hope you enjoyed its 1:50 am in the morning and I wanted to update so here it is! I hope you like this book. so far I like it! sooo i hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the weekend. and be sure to follow and Vote! oh and thank you guys for the 100+ reads and the 30+ votes well im sorta falling asleep right here while typing this..... but i just have to tell you one thing and one thing only.... Keep your head high but your middle figure