Chapter Five *Edited

Start from the beginning

“You chose this.” I pointed out, again.

“Well then I'm un-choosing it.”

“I don't need you to be happy.” Lie.

“But I need you.” he whispered.

“That's not my problem.” God, I am a bitch.

“Yes it is. You think I don’t know how miserable you are? I’m your mate Sylvie. I can feel your emotions when they’re as strong as that.”

I quirked an eyebrow. “You can feel my emotions?”

“They're more like a sixth sense, miss it and it’s gone type deal but I can definitely tell.” He said looking at me with devastation on his face. “Sylvie, everything in me wants to be with you. My wolf needs you or he gets restless.”

“Wolf?”

“Yeah, look this isn’t the time to explain this.” He sighed looking around at the tree line. “It’s not safe right now. Can I come in and we’ll talk?”

I shook my head. “Your right this is a bad time because I have a date in a few hours.”

Seth’s eyes narrowed and his body got tense. “What do you mean a date?”

“I mean what I say.” I replied simply. “You were gone two days without a word, what was I supposed to think. Apparently I’m appealing to people other then you.”

“You are mine!” he growled loudly.

I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms. Well there you go Seth you gone and made me mad!

“Shit job you did showing that!”

“You accused me of lying to you and using you for my own personal gain! Did you really think that wasn’t going to hurt me? Did you really think I wasn’t going to be pissed at you for a while?”

Good point but I was too mad to give in.

“Yeah well consider this a lesson then. You can be pissed and take time but let me know you still want me. I thought…” I trailed off and looked down feeling tears in my eyes. Damn traitorous eyes.

I looked up at him and his face softened. “You thought what, Sylvie?”

“I thought you didn’t want me anymore. Eventually it’ll happen, you know. Everyone leaves and then I’m alone again.”