Chapter 3

Alex was sitting on my bed, staring at me. The look in his as he took me in was... hot. It wasn't scary, or creepy. In was so sexy. Fear was being replaced with something else. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and it was hard not to stare. 

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"What's going on" he repeated, and a smile broke out on his face. "You can't tell? What's going on is that I want you. I've wanted you for so long. And I'm going to make you want me."

And then he was on top of me. He kissed me, soft at first, and then hard. I kissed him back. I didn't mean to, kept telling myself to stop. But I couldn't. I felt like he was oxygen. If I stopped kissing him, I wouldn't be able to breath. Then I felt him undoing the snap on the front of my bra. Before I could react, it was open.

He kissed his way down my neck and to my breasts in seconds. Then his mouth was on one. I gasped as my nipple was pulled into his mouth. I had never felt like this before. I had never DONE this before. That thought woke me up just a little. Just enough to remember this wasn't supposed to be okay. I needed to stop it. 

I felt his fingers inside my panties, rubbing me. 

"Wait. We can't... we can't... this is wrong" I stuttered out, even though I wanted to beg him keep going.

He moved off me, but didn't remove his hands.

"Is it wrong? I want to. I think you do too." I felt a finger slide just barely inside, softly massaging my clit. "Tell me you don't want to. If it's because you don't want me, then I'll stop. I will. But tell me the truth."

His fingers were moving faster, and I could barely think.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked again, softer

"I... I... no. No, don't stop" I gasp out, unable to lie right now. Because I want him too. 

He smiles and then my panties are gone, ripped out of the way. And so are his fingers. They've been replaced by his tongue, and all my control is gone.

My hips are moving up, up of their own will. It's so loud in the room, and then I realize it's me, begging him to stop and then alternately not too. It's so good I want to get away from it, and at the same time I want more.

I feel like I'm going to explode. And then I do. I cum, the first time I've ever cum. He's kissing the inside of my thigh softly, and then he slowly kisses his way back to my lips. Then his hands are untying my hands. I run them through his hair, finally able to. It's as soft as it looks. Then over over his smooth skin. I want to touch all of him. I reach for the button on his jeans, undoing it. And then he's helping me take them off, his boxers following right after. 

I touch his dick, wrap my hand around it. It's so hard. I massage him, and he moans. I like hearing him moan. I keep doing it, trying to be fast, but gentle. 

"Shit" he practically hisses, pulling my hair and tipping my face upwards, kissing me again. And then he's stopping me. "I don't want to cum yet. And we need to untie your feet now." 

I lay back, and his hands move down my body, to my ankles, and then I'm completely free. His hands go back up, and then I feel his finger inside me. It doesn't hurt exactly, but it feels strange, and good at the same time. And he seems to realize for the first time-

"Are you a virgin?" 

His tone is serious, careful. I don't know what answer he's hoping for, but I tell him the truth, in a whisper.

"Yes."