The Plane

Charlotte took a seat on the plane, pulling the straps over her shoulders she took a deep breath. She hated planes. Harley strapped in next to her, placing her hand reassuringly on her friends knee,
"It's okay sugar, it ain't gonna be the plane that kills ya!" Harley exclaimed, giggling at her friends terrified face.
Croc smiled, or snarled, at Charlotte from across the plane,
"For a bad ass chick, you're sure a wuss." O'Brian glared halfheartedly at the crocodile, jumping when Boomerang took the seat to the other side of her, taking every opportunity to graze his arms and thighs against Charlotte's side, going out of his way to grab her attention,
"Well, beautiful, if ya get too scared, I'd be more than happy ta hold ya hand, eh?" He said, winking at her whist she rolled her eyes in amused annoyance.
The plane shuddered suddenly and began moving forwards, taking off.
Flag shouted over the roar of the engines, "We'll be arriving in approximately two hours, so get comfortable."
The group traveled in science, Deadshot staring at a photograph he held on his lap, Croc picking meat out of his teeth with a toothpick.
Out of the corner of Charlotte's eye, she spotted one of the soldiers looking nervously in her direction, as if attempting to grab her attention, a bead of sweat tracking down the side of his face. Intrigued, Charlotte made steady eye contact with the anonymous soldier, and he in return gulped, and hurriedly opened a crumpled tissue in his pocket, painfully mimicking blowing his nose, not unlike an overzealous mimer. Charlotte's attention however, was not on the soldiers weak acting skills, but rather on the symbol crudely drawn on the tissue in black ink. Charlotte could hardly believe what she was seeing as the pale, nervous man stuffed the tissue deep into his pocket.
The symbol of an umbrella. Charlotte smiled.