FATEFUL INSOMNIA [SMUT/CALUM]

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry," You blurted and removed your hands from him. Calum stared down at you. His already thick lips were now seemingly swollen, the surrounding of his mouth red, and he was panting. He swallowed, pressing his lips together momentarily. "This is embarrassing."

"I beg to differ," He whispered and moved your brown hair away from your face. He kept himself against you. Neither of you wanted to move. Not when there was this suspicious energy wrapping you two together.

He sat up and pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side. You followed his movements and undid the buttons of your pajama shirt. Part of you wondered why you had kept this shirt on when you had enough time to change out of it. Calum brought himself close again, hands on either side of your face. If anyone looked desirable at the moment, it was him.

His brown skin almost seemed golden under the soft illumination of the room. His tattoos decorated his body beautifully, his dark hair a mess of curls sitting on top of his head. While most people expected perfectly sculpted chests, chiseled to the touch, his was soft and the only thing hard about him was his pecs. You touched, running your fingers up soft flesh.

"You have every right to say no," He muttered. Curious hands moved to the waistband of his jeans. A shaky breath left him as you pulled apart the button and pulled them down. Calum licked his lips.

You didn't answer. Answering would mean that you'd back out when you knew you wanted this. It had been nearly a year, and it was all because you were terrified. A stranger had decided he wanted you and you weren't going to give it up. Not even if it meant being used for half an hour and then getting your tattoo done before going home to sleep off the pain.

Because it had been your inability to sleep that had you where in the first place.

Calum took your silk sleeping shirt and pushed it off of your shoulders. He kept your mouths together, thumbs slipping under the straps of your bra, feeling the skin there. You let out a shaky breath and pushed your hips against him. He tugged you closer, kissing down the length of your neck. It felt as if he were intent on taking you in completely. He placed you to lay completely on the body length seat, taking the waist of your jeans and pulling them off along with your underwear.

He sunk down to his knees, pulling you to the edge and placing your thighs on his shoulders. It made you shake, his fingers pressing against the soft flesh of your thighs. Your breathing hitched, hand coming down against the leather of the seat. His mouth was sin. This stranger's mouth was absolute sin. He worked his tongue, flicking it against your clit and moved his mouth against your pussy.

"Oh God," Your voice was high pitched, nails digging into the leather. Calum pulled himself away, cheeks red and flushed. His mouth kissed upward, hands pushing down his jeans and boxers just enough.

"I have a condom," He assured you and forced his wallet out of his pocket. Frantically, he pulled it out and put it to his teeth to tear it open. You pushed yourself up and wrapped your arm around his neck as he slipped it on over his erection.

Calum exhaled heavily and pushed himself inside of you. Easily, he lifted you from your place and pressed you against the door. His hand wrapped around the knob to locate it, fiddling with it until his finders took the lock between them and then switched it so it was locked. The poster against your back stuck, getting ripped off as he thrust upward. Your nails dug into his back, dragging downward and moaning loudly.

"Holy fuck, you're so tight," He snarled and pressed his mouth briefly against yours. A pleased moan pushed past his lips, face placed between the crook of your neck.

Your fingers ran through his hair, feeling the soft tendrils in his hair. Calum moved his hands from your hips and pried your hands from his hair, slamming them over your head. Your legs tightened around his waist, his còck deep inside of you and his thrusts sent shivers down your spine.

The room became incredibly stuff, beads of sweat forming over the surfaces of your bodies. His breathing was strangled, forehead coming to rest against yours. Your lips parted, a agonized-like look on your face as pleasure consumed you.

"Calum, I'm gonna—I really need to cum," You gasped and shut your eyes. Calum removed his hold from one of your hands. He grasped your chin and brought yours mouths together, shifting his hand so it rested on the side of your neck.

Your breathing pitched, moans echoing along the room. Calum was grunting, pausing for a moment onto to placed you back on the leather seat. He spread your legs further, slamming inside of you until you were moaning his name loudly. You clung to him, dragging your nails downward and feeling your orgasm scorch through you. Calum bit gently down onto your shoulder as he came into the condom. He rocked his hips back and forth gently until he was softening inside of you.

"Where do you want your tattoo?" He asked against the skin of your skin. You smiled softly and ran your hands over his back, feeling the marks you had made on him. He ran his nose along the side of your neck.

"Ribcage," You managed and took his hand, guiding it there. He lifted his head and tilted yours back, pressing a gentle kiss against your mouth.

He raised his hands and cupped your face, continuing to kiss you. He was gentle, almost like he had found something worthy of cradling. His tongue slipped gently inside of your mouth, massaging yours gently before he was pulling away.

"I'd like to see you again," He whispered and then pulled away, nose grazing against yours. "Tomorrow, I'd like to take you out to dinner."

"Okay," You whispered and licked your lips. "Okay."

[this is actually a fanfic idea, so basically, Jordan, your fanfic may be coming soon]