The Mating season 1-2

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that this is a chapter about bxb and bxg and gxg .So hope you like this chapter if you don't mind I'm adding new features and characters to this story .So vote and comment if you have any suggestions .

(Marshall's POV)

I can't believe this month is the mating season.Lol I don't know who's going to be my mate .I know Chase will probably chose me or Rocky idk.But last couple of months Chase didn't bother speaking to Rocky . Me and Skye are like the best of friends So I going to take a nap....

(Chase POV)

I am playing pup pup boogie with Skye she's the pro after that Marshall woke up and started watching Apollo the show.
I cuddle up with him making him feel comfortable.Rocky was jealous.So he dragged me away.He whined.

(Rocky's POV)

I wanted Chase to be mine again so I tried to impress him but nun worked
I also tried getting his attention but it still didn't work .Is he really gonna ignore me.I growled at him.

(Skye's POV)
Tbh Rocky's doing to much I mean he's great and all but he do too much .

(Marshall's POV)

After the Apollo show I got up and went to get a snack.Rubble and Zuma walked pass.I said hi too them and they left.

Ryder:Paw patrol to the lookout.

Pups:Ryder needs us.

I was first until they rest of the pups crashed into me.Ughh not again.

The elevator went up and got out uniforms on.

Chase:paw patrol is in Action Ryder sir
Ryder: Thanks for coming pups,I got some great news to tell you . Today's mating season and you need to pear up with someone.Marshall I need you and your water cannon to set up the decorations.

Me:I'm fired up

Ryder: Rubble I need you and your shovel to remove anything that can cause a mix up.

Rubble: Rubble is on the double.

Ryder:And Chase I need you and cones to microphone to keep cars and people away from the construction

Chase: Chase is on the case

Ryder : Alright paw patrol is on a roll....

To be continued . . . . . .