The Big huge fight

(Skye's POV)
Me and the pups are washing the paw patroller.I see Mayor Goodway Cleaning up after the storm .Then Marshall came and was looking all sad.

Me: What's the matter Marshall
Marshall: It's about Chase and Rocky.
Me:Come on its over
Marshall: They've been moaning and groaning every night and I am sick of it.
Me: Well someone's gotta do something
Marshall:how bout you and me.
Me:Great I am almost done washing the paw patroller.
Marshall:Thanx

(Marshall's POV)

Me and Skye was about to go in when we heard an argument .We peaked to see who it was .It was Chase and Rocky.

Chase: We'll i love Marshall and your not gonna let me do it,Were officially over and if you got a problem you can battle against me.Cause I love Marshall ever since I met him.

Rocky: Tbh I love someone else but I changed ever since we were dating but now I am Not in love.

I went in there I smile then grinned at both of them .

Me: What's going on
Rocky: Chase is breaking up with me and idk why
Chase:I love Marshall
Me: Chase I don't know what to say.....
Rocky: We'll I'm never talking to you and the other pups I'm going to be normal not gonna say anything.Untill you make it up to me.

(Skye's POV)
Chase and Rocky had a huge fight yesterday lucky Marshall and Chase are back together and now everything is back to normal except Rocky.

_____________________________________
Arthur's note

Thank you for these votes and Reads I wanted to share who voted for my stories and commented

marshallhearts
ArcticPup
Terrylovespizza
Buddy_The_Pup
It was one more person I forgot who it was but thank-you u wonderful people who read and read my stories I really appreciate it.
So thanks for everything,guys