Winner Takes All (Erza X Female Wizard) + Different Endings

Erza's P.V

I was eating my strawberry cake, then I heard my best friend's voice, "Erza Scarlet fight me! I wanna see who's the strongest girl here! Plus I'll even add a bet, the winner gets to command the loser the whole day and no backing out or excuses." I smiled and turned around, then spoke, "fine I accept your challenge and bet, let's go outside now." She quickly ran outside while I put my cake down and walked out. It should be easy to defeat _____ after I've always beaten her ever since we were children. I used my transformation magic and used my flight armor so I could end it quickly.

_____'s P.V
(Ice Maker User)

"Erza you make the first move." I told her then I heard her behind me, "already have!" She striked me and then kicked me down. "Ice make flower petals!" I yelled out. Sharp ice petals went to Erza, but she blocked them. Then she striked me again, I can't keep up with her fast speed. "Ice make trees!" I yelled then next thing I know my trees shattered easily then I was smacked down and the sword near my throat. Then Erza said, "Give up yet?" I nodded my head and she picked me up and walked away from everyone as I fainted. I woke up with Erza looking at me, she said, "You're finally awake." I nodded and she handed a piece of cake. She smiled at me. "How come you're doing this? Aren't I suppose to doing this to you?" She pecked my cheek and I blushed. "You're injured, you owe me after you recover, got it?" I nodded and said thank you.

Or

(Celestial Magic User)

I called out, "Eclipse Gate of the Lion! Eclipse gate of the Virgin Maiden!" I summoned Eclipse Leo and Virgo, with them together, they're unstoppable. I heard Erza say, "Eclipse Zodiac Spirits?! How did you even manage to get them?! It doesn't even matter now all I need to do is aim for you!" "Not gonna be easy, Eclipse Gate of Water Bearer! Eclipse Gate of the Scorpion!" Lucy exclaimed, "she summoned 4 at once! All the opposite of my celestial keys does that mean she's made contracts with all the Zodiac Spirits?!" I was tired already, I shouted out, "Attack and protect me!" Eclipse Aquarius was behind me with her jar of water while Eclipse Scorpio has his cards ready to summon others. Eclipse Virgo used her whip to attack Erza as she kept dodging, Eclipse Virgo was faster to whip. Eclipse Leo went straight up to Erza who was dodge Eclipse Virgo's attacks and he grabbed her and tosses her into the air and then smacked her down into the ground then threw his shadow flame ball her. My magic was draining quickly and was on my knees, still watching but Erza didn't get back up. And Eclipse Virgo grabbed her with her whip and tosses her up in the air and Eclipse Aquarius used her water and hit Erza down. I summoned everyone back. Erza got up, "You've gotten stronger...I'm glad, I owe you." She passed out, though I can't control my celestial spirits strength and I took Erza to the infirmary. I told everyone to leave Erza with me and I got into the bed with her and rest my head on her chest, it was warm and soft. Eventually I fell asleep on her.