Twelve In Which She Plays Hide And Seek In A Closet

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"C'mon," Caio waves a hand.

She nods following him, in an almost trance-like state. She knew where she could get dry clothes from, but she wanted to follow Caio just for the fun of it. Because, he was handsome.

Like seriously handsome.

He was on fire.

At least to Francesca that is.

Caio stopped at Violetta's trailer. He looked around before opening it.

"Are you sure?" Francesca asks, biting her lip nervously.

"Of course! I'm her love interest! We will end up practically sharing this place, because we'll be best friends!" Caio says nonchalantly.

Francesca felt the urge to tell him that just because they were love interests didn't mean they'd be friends. Even after four years, your hate will just end up getting stronger. Living proof— Leon and Violetta. But she kept the thought  to herself.

She followed Caio into the trailer. He went to her closet and looked through the clothes. Francesca was admittedly jealous of the array of clothing the star had. There was everything she wanted.

"You sure she won't notice?" Francesca asks and Caio bursts out laughing.

"Are you kidding? She probably doesn't even know what clothes she owns," Caio scoffs.

Francesca nods feeling reassured. She takes the clothes from Caio -admiring his fashion sense for a second- before going into the bathroom. She came out a minute later, and thanked Caio.

"No pr–"

"Yeah, I'm just going to get some accessories," They hear Violetta speak.

Oh shit.

Francesca and Caio dive into the closet. They both go to the corner, and push their bodies against the wall, and trying to look as small as possible. They tried to cover their bodies with some of the clothes.

"Hm, what to choose," Violetta asks herself.

Francesca tried to steady her breathing, making sure she didn't breathe too loudly. She saw Violetta hands, and ducked her head a little bit.

"Why aren't my things in the colour coded order? My god, I'm going to kill Ludmila!" Violetta groans, and Francesca sees Caio trying not to laugh.

Violetta eventually decides on a scarf, before walking out of the trailer. They both breathe a sigh of relief when they hear the door close. The both of them stumble out of the closet, Francesca tries to fix her hair.

"I'm Caio," He holds out his hand.

"I know— I mean, I'm Francesca,"

And they shook hands.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter. Do any of you like Ciao? I know I do! So tell me what you guys thought! And I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading 🙈  sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

~Lexy 😈

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's Just Actingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें