Cpt. 5 Child

Jordan's POV

Today needed to be different. I needed to get my mind off of my overwhelming thoughts. You know those nights when you try to sleep but your mind is so active you can't? Well that has been me for the last two days.

I stayed in Tom's bed whole time. Between my emotional breakdowns, my restless nights and stupid thoughts, I didn't want to go anywhere else other than to the bathroom.

I insisted that Tom carry on with his day and errands and videos and such. But he didn't listen to one shit that came out my mouth. He hadn't left my side whole time. Cuddling me whenever I bursted into tears, which was almost every hour. Spooning me when I was unable to sleep, I must admit I did like that every much. He was practically suffocating me in his embrace anytime I even looked the slightest bit sad.

It cheered me up, made me laugh a few times even, at how caring he can be. It also didn't help my emotions figure out what they meant unfortunately. Since he was practically almost the cause of my confusion, I didn't understand it.

"Jordan, you need to get out of this bed" he whispered against my ear tickling my neck with his breathe.

I just shrugged, it's all I've done these two days.

"Stop shrugging~" he wined wrapping his arms tighter around my body.

"Can I not be left alone to drown in my tears?" I turned my head to face a very sad looking Tom.

"Not when it makes me drown in mine."

"Don't you have something better to do than look after a peeled potato?" I asked weakly.

"But I love Potatoes~" he sang. "Especially when they are snuggled in my arms with messy hair" he smirked.

"I was forced to..." I said giving him a glare.

"You needed some body heat... I'm just looking out for you, kid" he smirked snuggling his head into my hair while pulling me closer into him.

He always called me a kid. Did he even know I was older than him? I suddenly sat up for the first time leaving Tom's tight grip since I'd migrated to this bed. It wasn't my best idea, the whole room was suddenly spinning and before I knew it I had fallen into Tom's arms once again. He smiled evily knowing I had just proven all my protests of me not needing him to be completely wrong. Curse my body for not wanting any food.

I was now laying on his sitting figure with my head resting on the inside of his right thigh. He looked down at my pathetic figure and cupped my head in his soft hands.

"This is because my poor child didn't eat any of the food I gave him~" he sang sweetly like a mother cooing her young.

"You do know I'm older than you right Tom?" My voice was weak and cracked from the lack of it's use.

"Maybe... but you're so small and cute. How can you not be a child?" His was smiling non-stop from ear to ear.

"Tom, you can barely even grow facial hair... so your statement is invalid." Okay maybe that was a bit harsh, but it was funny. Maybe I also said it beacuse he looks slightly cute when he's flustered with his neck muscles tensing. Did I mention that neck muscles are a fetish of mine? Because damn are his mighty fine.

"Oh, first you have the courage to diss me and then blatantly stare at my neck. Are you a vampire or something?" My cheeks were red from embarrassment. I had many fetishes, it was hard to not stare when they literally make me scream internally.

"Am I getting into some Twilight shit?" He joked still passing his hand through my locks.

"Do I look like I crave your blood?"