Academy of wonder {chapter 2}

Chapter 2:

The driver, Dave, started the car again and kept going till we arrived on the main steps of the first building. man it was huge. All white stone and ... yeah, roses every where. They grew like wild flowers. I sat up and opened my door. Slipping my book and my ipod, once I turned it off, into my back pack.

My faded jeans and t-shirt with the pictures of the members of the Bullitt for my Valentine band on it. I might not fit in to this prep school. Did I care? No! I didn't.

I singed my back pack strap across my shoulder and got out. I headed up the steps of the building. The big white building and the pink roses. The marble..., yes marble steps. My stilettos clicked nicely on them.

I knew Dave would bring in the four other boxes of

my stuff. I only cared if my books and shoes where not

ruined, the clothes I could always replace. Well maybe

not the one-of-a-kind kind of stuff. I didn't have many any

ways.

So. Here I stood on the Rose Academy's steps. and the thought that fluted threw my mind was "this sucks". Though I didn't know I had said it out loud till I herd a gasp and someone called my name.

"Miss White? Karina White? Yes I think it is you. Well I am Miss Vail. Kathrin Vail that is. I'll be your teacher for the homeroom. Oh, and please don't talk like that here, you're a young lady. Not some hooligan."

Miss Kathrin Vail looked to be about 26 to 28. Her hair was pulled back into a bun... well it looked like that to me, UCK! And the color was mouse brown. That was my old color, before I dyed it hot pink with pale pink highlights. Her white blouse and black skirt was ordinary. She had on nylons. NYLONS!!! Nylons and black flats. All in all she screamed make-me-over. Well her shoes where kinds cute. kind of.

"Yeah. I'm Karina White"

**********************************************************************************

Thanks to this website and several sources I have re become a writer. I will be posting the next chapter soon. Seeing as some of my friends who have become obsessed with my poems. And this story. The next chapter will be longer. Also sorry if it's kind of bad, imp new to this whole first-person-P.O.V-thing. I hope you all like it thought. It's been fun serving you. Please come again.

Vote to.

OH and btw. Today, the 25 is my 17th Birthday

So wish me a good day please?

- Flames

*********************************************************************************