Can't You Just. Enjoy it?

Zoey and I both jump back in surprise. I look at Zoey and say. "pancakes. The only way to wake anyone up." we both laughed, then I realized that he was wounded still. I ran over to the dresser and grabbed everything I needed. I walked back and set the sewing kit, the fresh water and towels, and the first aid kit onto the floor. He's now groaning in pain. I manage to mutter a. "sorry. You kinda ra-" he cut me off with his pain filled words, "it's OK, I lost control of myself and attacked you. Well I...you were actually in my way, I was running fro- Nevermind."
"Uh ok. Do you want something to eat? The soup should almost be ready." I turn to look at City sitting in the doorway. "can you go de-bone the pheasant and cut it into pieces about the size of dice?"
"yeah sure"
"awesome, thanks"
"no problem." she says as she walks down the hall and to the kitchen. "oh, is there anything you need?"
"no no I'm fine I just need to sleep, wake me up gently when the food is ready" "Alrighty, holler if ya need anything." he nods slowly in response. I stand up and head to the kitchen. Zoey is almost done de-boning the pheasant. So I start cutting the already de-boned meat into little chunks. Once were done with that I put the chunks into the pot.
Time passes as we finish the soup. I tell Zoey to wake up the bear-man. "ask him his name too."
"ok"
"thanks" I say as I get the bowls and plates out. "Rei we need your help getting him to the table!"
"Uh... OK coming!" I run over to the room and see Zoey trying to sit him up. I walk over and put him over my shoulder. "Alright let's go to dinner"
"What's for dinner?"
"my famous pheasant soup!"
"sounds good" he said as we help him down the hall and to the kitchen. "alright here we are" I say as I help him into the chair. "Zoey, human form tonight okay?"
"alright" she sits down as I pass out the bowls and plates. I run and grab some spoons and set those out too. After that I get the pot and some potholders. I set the pot on the potholders on the table. "alright! Dig in!" I say dipping the ladle into the soup and dumping it into a bowl. They all grab biscuits and ladle soup into their bowls. "I'm surprised you got up with your injuries"
"I am too"
"by the way...whats your name?"
"John"
"nice, I'm Rei and this here," I point to Zoey. "is zoey"
"hi" she says not even looking up from her food. I look at her and slurp my soup. "so. Zoey, what should we do tomorrow?"
"Uh. Well... I was wondering if I could go hunting tomorrow-"
"alright what kind of game should we hunt?"
"....alone" when I hear this I drop my spoon and look up at her. "Alone?! Are you sure? "
"I'll be fine" I don't look away from her as I fold my napkin in my lap.

OK randomly wonderful people who actually read this. Should I continue?  Or end it here. I'm writing another story but this one is going to take so long and I forgot what the beginning was like as this rp lasted 4 weeks Irl. Tell me in the comments please.