Together

Katelyn's pov:

I woke up with Travis next to me awake .

"How long have you been awake?"

"An hour."

"WHAT,"

"Sshhhhhhhhhhh"Travis and I started laughing.

"you could've gotten up or woke me up"

" I'm good."Travis said as he kissed my forehead.

"Travis" I said feeling my face burning up.

"So what do u wanna do"

"Ummmm I don't know first I have to try to get home. We can figure out what to do then."

"Ok katelyn."

Travis walked up the stairs to make sure nobody was up there

"It's just Dante."

"Ok"

I grabbed Travis's hand and we ran up the stairs and out the door. We approached the door to my house. kc was at work and aphmau was at Aaron's house of course.

"dangit"

"What happened"

"I forgot my keys in the house. But I know who does has keys."

"Who."

"Good thing Aaron and aphmau already know about us."

Travis and I walked up to Aaron's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey katelyn" Aaron said while opening the door."and Travis? What do u need."

"Umm is Aph there"

" yeah she's in the bathroom, do u want to come in while you wait."

"Travis?"

"Ok i don't care"

"Sure Aaron"

Me and Travis walked in and sat on the couch.

"You guys want anything."

"No thanks" me and Travis both said

Aphmau came out of the bathroom.

"Hey Aph" I said.

"Oh hi katelyn, hi Travis."

"Hi." Travis said

"Whacha doin" Aph asked

"I actually need the key to the house."

"Oh ok here" aph handed me her Neko themed keys, "didn't u have your keys last night when u got back....wait I didn't see you last night. Where were you."

" s-s-s-she was at my house."

"Oooooooooooohhh" Aaron and aphmau said at the same time. Travis and I started blushing.

"N-n-n-n-nooooooo nothing happened." I said.

"Y-Y-Y-Yeahhhhhhhh." Travis said.

"Okay sure." Aaron said looking at aphmau.

"Anyway you guys probably want to be alone so I guess I'll see u at home. Aph." I said wanting to leave as quickly as I could.

"Ok put my keys on the table near the door." (#tablemau)

"Ok let's go to the house Travis."

"Ooooooohhh your bringing Travis to the house what are you going to do" aph said.

"I'm leaving now aph" I said annoyed.
I grabbed Travis's hand and walked out the door. I went into the house and put down the keys on the table where aph wanted them. Me and Travis walked over to the couch and sat down. I grabbed the remote.

"What do u wanna watch." I asked already knowing the answer.

"What do u think." Travis said sarcastically.
I went onto Cartoon Network and they were having a Steven universe marathon.

"Yes." I said softly.
Travis put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. After I watched four episodes of Stephen universe I fell right asleep. I felt Travis's lips kiss the top of my head.

Travis's pov:
I realized that katelyn was asleep. I picked her up and brought her up to her room. I put her in her bed and walked out the door.

I heard a faint "Don't go Travis." I turned around. I saw one of katelyns eyes were open.

" I have to go what if kc sees us. Even though we're JUST sleeping in the same bed. She will post to many pics of us."

"Just shut the door she won't see us. And plus I usually shut the door when I sleep so it's not weird."

"Ok anything for you." I shut the door and cuddled with katelyn. I fell right asleep."