Chapter 4 Daniel

Daniel

       The party was packed, I didn't expect so many people to show up. We would have had the party at my apartment but it wasn't much furniture there, only a bedroom set and couch. I really didn't go by there, since I spent so much time in the streets or at Marcus's crib. Erica decorated the apartment for Marcus, he didn't even have to ask her.

       I saw Chantel come out of the back room making her way to Dria. I walked to them.

"We finna go Daniel, I'll see you later." Chantel spoke.

"We finna what?" Dria asked while dancing.

"You heard me." She said, pulling her arm. "What about Kaidyn?" Dria asked, obviously not ready to leave.

"I got her." I spoke cutting in.

The two looked at me.

"Yall know I ain't gone let nothing happen to her." I spoke.

Dria shrugged.

"Okay." Chantel spoke over the loud music heading for the door.

        After the two left, I saw Marcus following Erica out of the bedroom. He looked like he was trying to explain something, but she just ignored him.

Erica stormed out of the door and Marcus mouthed 'Fuck'.

He walked towards me.

"What's up?" I asked in curiosity.

"Erica's ass trippin'." He spoke.

I shook my head.

"You need to check on ya girl before one of them thirsty niggas snatch her up." He spoke nodding towards Kaidyn.

She was sitting on the couch with niggas surrounding her, one of them touching her thigh. I made my way to them and heard her talking.

"No I'm not going home with you. Stop touching me." She spoke laughing.

Since she was high, it was obvious that she didn't  understand what was going on, and these niggas were tryna take advantage of her. She glanced at me and smiled, revealing her huge dimples.

"That's my baby right over there." She spoke standing, nearly stumbling over.

"Oh, my bad. I ain't know that was you homie." The black nigga with a fro spoke.

I looked at the niggas, giving them a look of disgust.

         "I've been looking for you." Kaidyn spoke wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You look pretty busy to me." I spoke.

"I don't want them." She spoke, kissing my neck.

When she felt my hard dick press against her stomach, she looked down.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"I told Mia that I would stay would stay with her until she found a ride home." She spoke.

"I'll take her home." I spoke trying to convince Kaidyn to come with me.

"Okay. Lemme go find her. " She spoke walking through the crowd.

          "Aye, I'm finna get outta here." I spoke shaking Marcus's hand.

"And get in some pussy." He spoke in a laughing tone.

"Nothing like that. You gone be straight?" I asked.

"Yea, I got this, just fuck with me tomorrow. " He spoke.

"Aight." I spoke walking away.

Kaidyn walked to the passenger's side and got in and druken Mia got in the back.

"Where she stay?" I asked pulling off.

"Spring Road." Kaidyn spoke.

Kaidyn was fucked up.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket but ignored it.

"You're not gonna answer?" Kaidyn asked.

"Na." I shook my head.

"Hmm." She mumbled with an attitude.

           I felt Kaidyn's hand grab my dick.

I looked at her and back to the road.

"Why you playing?" I asked as she leaned in closer.

"I want it." She whispered in my ear and licked my neck.

She unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out.

"Chill, yo girl in the back seat." I spoke trying to put my dick away.

Kaidyn looked back and turned to me .

"She's sleep." She spoke moving my hand and grabbing my shit again.

I felt her warm mouth cover my dick.

"Shit." I groaned.

I looked in the rear view mirror to see if Mia was watching, luckily she was sleeping. When I looked back at my lap, Kaidyn's head was bobbing up and down. "Mmmm." She moaned while deep throating as much dick as she could.

"Shit." I mumbled.

As bad as I wanted to watch her work, I had to keep my eyes on the road. She was in full control.

"You like this?" She spoke slapping my dick against her puckered lips.

I couldn't find any words to say.

"Damn, Daniel I'm trying. I guess I can't suck your dick better than that other bitch." She spoke sitting up.

          Before I could speak, Mia was waking up from the back seat. I quickly stuck my dick in my pants.

We drove in silence until we made it to Mia's house.

"Bye yall." She spoke closing the back door.

I looked over at Kaidyn who was half asleep.

"Kay." I spoke pushing her.

She shrugged me off only getting  comfortable in the seat. I heard light snores.

I wanted to be in her so bad, but she was sleeping.

"Fuck." I mumbled adjusting my hard on.

I reversed the car and made my way to her house.

When we pulled up outside, I woke her up.

She stretched a bit and opened the door.

"Goodnight Daniel." She spoke before stepping out of my car.

          I really didn't want to update until I finished the next chapter, but I'll be busy all week and I didn't want to make you all wait. I hope you enjoyed.  Comment and VOTE.