lunch

Evalen's pov
I was invited to lunch by Ally springs, she seems really nice.
At lunch third pov
ALLY POV: Evalen is still not back I hope she's okay . I feel like a tearable friend.
Evalen's pov: I took tie to my family's library where we( I) found the book with the demon pox cure. And it's not going to be easy. We have to go look in the brewing room and I'm pretty sure we have all of the ingredients except for one. The horn shavings of an vampire unicorn. "Tie do you think your dad has any vampire unicorn horns?" Probably we've been hunting down crazied vampire creatures for years ,so the answer to your question is a yea. "Okay then let's go to your house.
Timewarp. 😇😇😇😇😇Timewarp. 😈😈😈😈😈Timewarp. 😇😈😇😈😇😈 Tie's family's estate
Tie's pov: we just got to my house, my dad must be in his study because my darling little sister is in her room asleep. We walk to his study and the door is left partially open, and we hear shuffling of feet and coughing.
I push open the door and see my dad with a tissue to his mouth coughing like there is no to marrow. "Dad are you all right? " I'm fine son just a bit of a cough,. Know why are you here your suppose to be at school! "Dad you told me she got worse so I looking for acute and my friend Evalen has one but we need the horn of a vampire unicorn to finish it, that's why where here." Okay here your lucky that I have some right here, now you can go finish it. Come on Tie we have to mix the ingredients so we can give the potion to your sister and dad.
Timewarp.😇😈😇😈😇😈😇Timewarp.
Evalen'spov: Tie and I just got back to the brewing room, "Tie grab the medium black cauldron so we can brew the potion." Okay. Two hours later "okay now add slowly two whiskers of a four tailed panther." So the potion is done right? "Yes let's get back to your house."
Timewarp. 😇😈😇😈😇😈Timewarp.
Tie's pov: dad we're back here's the cure for you and Kylee.

Thanks for reading and staying with my story I'm starting to up date more and write more because I have a editor whom is also writing her own book "Love or revange.?. " her user name is JorJor you can message us any of your questions or commits and will try to get to you as son as possible. 😅
So please don't hate me. 😭😭😭