The new girl

Ties p.o.v                                                                My name is Tie not ti,or ty okay and I'm a half demon. I got that part from my dad and half human from my mom, by the way my mom passed away a few years ago it was hard on my dad and my sister Kiylie she's only 130 my mom wasn't a normal human she was granted enternal youth which was really cool because I got to be with my mom a long time , then there was the accident which killed her. How it happened made me hate vampires I despised them my father made it our legase to hunt vampires that were bothering humans. My mother died because a young stupid vampire hadn't fead in weeks and had lost it when it had smell't her blood and I was there with her I was ferious and I attacked him it was the first vampire I have ever killed. And that was my life story intell I meet my best friend she's half demon half vampire, her name is Anna, and I have to go pick Anna for school right now, oh I didn't tell how old I am , I'm 1600 and my dad still won't let me drive alone in what humans say I have a permit but I need an adult which is my dad. As I was saying on my to pick Anna up and I find out at last minute my dad's letting me take the car because my sister caught demob pox from a friend.'' Thats just great I thought for the next 24hours she is going to be a pain in butt. But my dad also says he'll stay home with her. That's when I leave to get Anna and to go to school.