What?

Evalen p.o.v
Wow said Evalen watched as her new Ag biology teacher had split a 14'' by 15''log of wood just by waving her hand. Then I raised my hand, and Ms Vandrake called on me I smile okay I think I under stand this Nieves Okay that's good Ms Yospeed. After this the school day is over, just then the bell rings great. Just as I'm leaving a boy stops me, oh my angel he's gorgeous just fallen. I bet right now I'm blushing like crazy . Okay I'm wondering what he wants right as he says my name is Tie and I was wondering if you will go to the ghouls dance with me , Oh my goodness yes. He smilies after I say that, by the way he says would you like to get a iced buzz(its a iced coffee) yes I would love to how about we take my car he says ''ok''. When we get in his car his phone starts ringing its his father he stops and he answers it and I'm going to have to go with it was bad news because his perfect smile turns in to a frown then he hangs up. I look at him what's wrong I ask. He looks back at me and says my sister she has demon pox, oh man that has to be hard since you and your dad are both demons because its highly contagious,he looks at me ''it is?'' Yes highly, didn't you know. ''No'' well your in luck I know a healing medicine for it. ''You do''yes, ''thank you, come on letts go''. Then were gone.