"This house is really nice." Tyler says, standing up and walking around into the living room.

"Yeah, I love it here. Most of the time I have it to myself." I follow him.

"Lucky. What's it like living with Tuukka?" He turns around and faces me.

"Good." I awkwardly answer.

"How come I've never really seen you at the games?"

"I wasn't allowed to go into the locker room as often as I did towards the end of the season last year." I sit down on the couch. He sits down in the chair next to me.

"Oh, that explains it."

"Yeah. So you're seeing Hayley?" I ask, which comes out kind of rude because I never liked Hayley.

"Oh god no, Brad hooked us up, we aren't anything though. I actually can't even stand her." I look at him when he answers.

"Well then, that makes two of us." I respond. He laughs.

"I'm just kind of playing it in a way. I talk to her to make Brad feel like he hooked up someone, but I'm probably going to be putting an end to it soon."

"Why?"

"I can't stand her." He laughs and gets up and goes out to kitchen. I follow him out.

"Stalker." He grins, looking behind him at me standing at the island.

"I do what I can." I say sarcastically. The door of the garage opens and Tuukka and Brad come walking in.

"You guys ready?" Tuukka asks.

"For what?" I ask.

"The team is going out for lunch together." Tyler says, walking past me.

I catch him give me a quick full body check out as he walks out to the garage with Brad. I follow Tuukka out and get in the truck. Tyler sits with me in the back. We pull into a nice restaraunt and get out. I look down at my outfit, I think I should have worn something a little nicer then what I'm wearing.

"You look fine." Tyler says, noticing me. I look up at him and smile and he returns it.

We walk in and find the rest of the team. All the girlfriends and wives are with them. I'm always an oddball coming as Tuukka's sister.

"You guys, over here." Patrice points to the sides of the table that are empty. Stephanie sits on his left. I sit next to her, across from Tuukka and Brad. Tyler sits down next to me.

"Hello Meghan." Stephanie says. She's wearing a black dress. I knew I should have worn something nice.

"Hi."

"Did Patrice tell you?" She asks.

"Yes he did!" I smile.

"Thank goodness! I am thinking next summer, but I wanted to ask you in advance if you would consider being one of my bridesmaids?" I nearly spit my drink of water back in the cup. I instantly look at her. Both her and Patrice are looking at me.

"Of course I would! Oh my god, yes!" I say. She leans over and hugs me.

"Good afternoon everyone." A waitress says, handing out menus on our side of the table while two others do two different sections of the long table that has been set up for the whole team. A few minutes later we all order our lunches.

"I'd like to make a toast!" Patrice stands up at the end of the table. Everyone looks in his direction.

"This is a good looking team we've got here. We're coming off a Stanley Cup win together, so it couldn't be any better than this. Our next season starts tonight, so let's make it the best that we can and maybe keep the Cup in Boston at the end of it! Cheers to this season!"