Jaylin

"So my name is Jaylin Heart Rose Quinn but you can call me JJ and I'm the daughter of the Joker and my mom well let's just say she's in prison right now she's Harley Quinn." "My dad plans to break her out of jail soon and I'm turning 16 tomorrow I can't believe it my dad plans to throw a humongous party with all my friends who are the children of villains and as you guessed it I'm crazy just like my parents".I got out of the car and walked in my dad's house I went upstairs to see if my dad was in his office and as you know the door says keep out like always . I knocked on the door he said "come in JJ" I walked in and said "hey Dad I'm going to go to my room and start making the guest list for my party I just wanted to know if Mom will be able to come to a party" he said "maybe I don't know yet I'm working on a plan to get her out how was school?" "Same as usual boring so how was your day?"." Good I got to torture 5 people darling so that's good and there is chicken wings in the refrigerator for your after-school snack i had one of the maids cook it so once you're done you can go upstairs and make the guest list for your okay JJ now hurry up we got dinner plans tonight". "Okay Daddy I'll try to hurry up". I went upstairs to my room and I started on the guest list after I did my homework.

 I went upstairs to my room and I started on the guest list after I did my homework

I

went upstairs and got ready I wear a black dress with purple heels and my hair braided. I went downstairs and saw my dad waiting for me.he said "you look beautiful JJ now let's get the car". I said Dad "where are we going?" He said "we're going to a ball darling well more like crushing it" he said with a smile on his face. I said "okay" that we were at the ball the ball was held in Gotham every year by Yours Truly Batman. He said "do you remember what I taught you". I said yes I shot the guard in the head with the gun my Dad had custom made for me. If my dad's men hide the body behind the bushes and we went in to the ball. Everybody started screaming when they saw me and my dad well of course they would be screaming my dad's The Joker for goodness sake. And Batman looked over at my dad and said "Joker what are you doing here?" He said "I just want to have a little fun if you're not going to ruin you dub little bat". And the Joker shot him in the middle of the head he said "finally Gotham all to myself" as he laughed in victory and started shooting the whole entire place. After he was done he went home and I walked all the way upstairs put my pajamas on and headed to the kitchen. My dad was in the kitchen eating a sandwich I said "hey Dad I'm going to go to bed okay it was a long day today". He said "okay see you tomorrow and guess what tomorrow is your birthday so I'm going to make this the best day of your life good night I will see you in the morning".
Hey I hope you like my new story and I really badly wanted to make a Suicide Squad fanfiction so I did and I hope you like it and I will be updating storybook friends soon and toy chica I promise I just had a lot of things to do I had homework so will try to update them tomorrow or sometime next week so don't forget to vote comment and share the story and as always I will see you in the next chapter bye -madi