Whats this?

Helan's POV

    It been a week since we became friends. Glenn decide I should do the project and back away. We go to work and came back together during the same work days. We talk more.

    It been a week since then but now I stood in front of my front door. Just finishing another overtime day. " What are you doing here?... Landa" Landa was sitting at the door step waiting.

   She look around like she always do when she's uncomfortable. " H-here," she show a phone that look like mine.

    " T-the phone fell and hit me. I checked the phone and realize it was yours. I-i was happy that we finally could meet again," Landa got teary eyed.

    I check the phone and it really belong to me. Still unbroken not even a scratch on it and not a single thing disturbed. There was around a hundred messages and  fifty missed calls from me, the office and some unknown people.

    I placed my phone to my pocket and look Landa up and down. She was dressed in a sleeveless V-neck top in airy chiffon with decorative pleats at shoulder and a tight jean to match it.

    "What are you doing here?" I said bluntly. Landa cringe a bit before looking down on the floor.

    " I know im an unwanted person. Might even be the last person you wanted to meet in your entire life. But Im begging for forgiveness. I did a terrible sin. Please forgive me," Landa was now on her knees and her voice getting louder.

   My neighbor door open and I quickly pull Landa up. I open the door and bring Landa in.

   I look at Landa telling her to sit. As she sat on the couch at the living room. I said," Would you like a tea or coffee?".

   "... Tea," Landa stood before sitting back.

   I make tea and place it infront of Landa. We sat in silence.

   " I guess I thought we were doing so well. I thought...but when you hit him. I didn't know.. I just love him and ...," Landa spoke. " Im not sure what my feeling were then anymore. I was filled with regret that I forget about it".

   Silence was so loud. But suddenly there was a clatter sound and Landa was on her knees in front of me . "Please forgive me. Please! I promise I leave you alone forever," She beg.

   I gave a sigh. Laying back on the couch while scratching my head." I never thought you will be so desperate," I pat Landa's head.

  Landa look up with tears running down her cheeks. " What?" She sounded confused. " I forgive you. So how was your life?" I shrug.

  She look up and jump at me. Hugging me tightly. " It complete now," She said with a smile but quickly unpull herself to me with a sad face.

  " Stuuupid. You were just remembering your own words. You should know me better. When I forgive you I mean let's return back like the old time," I knock Landa head softly.

  Landa grin wide as she jump on me. Her face coming closer to me every second. I place a hand infront of her face," I told you many times don't grin that big it looks scary". With that she grin wider. I escape Landa and ran away as Landa haunt me down.

  There was a thump just as I close the door to my room. I open the door to see Landa on the ground and knew that she hit her head on the door.

  " You ok?" I ask as I lean down to her. She nodded. We sat back on the couch as we relax.

  " So how was your life?" I asked as we drink tea.

  " There's a guy. He help me through when I feel down. We met when I broke up with my boyfriend. I was crying behind a restaurant and he reach down to me. He help me search for you. And we married a year ago," Landa said shyly.