Afterwords

It has been 5 years since then. After a year of Glenn pursuing me, I finally agree to go out with him. And within a month from now, Glenn and I will get married.

    " I'm going to miss this elevator, " Glenn touch the side of the elevator as if it's a little baby. I look at him weirdly. " Well it all started here am I right? "

    I thought back about the past.  Whatever happened between us was here. The meeting,  dating, kissing.  Asking for marriage, it was all here," I will miss this too. So how about the last kiss in here, " I suggest.

     " Halen. I'm trying to hold back here. Stop seducing me. I don't want you to feel force," Glenn looks away, he clutches his hand .  I gave  a laugh and tiptoe to  and lean over to kiss him. Giving him a shy smile. " Well isn't this nice? But it's not like we are saying  goodbye to the elevator  forever.  After all, we are just moving to a different  floor. The next chapter might  still be here , "

   Glenn turned red at my words. " What?" Lost I ask him. He looks at me and then at the lift.  " No, I just...I think I misunderstood "

   " I meant that  maybe our child might have her love live here  . What were you thinking about?" I question him, trying to raise an eyebrow but fail. " Nothing......," Glenn mutter and lean over sharing the last kiss for this story .

 OFFICIAL THE END