February 20, 2004

Today is Friday!

January planned on going to the theme park so we did. There are so many of us, we brought two cars excluding their parents' cars. They said they want to come too.

It was my first time in a theme park. There were a lot of food stalls and gaming stalls everywhere. But what excites me most are the loud screaming of people enjoying various rides.

I have seen the large Ferris Wheel and thought it was very gorgeous. It looks like it was made of glass because of its semi-transparent cages. You can somehow see through who's inside but not very clear, perhaps the same goes when you're inside. T'was awesome.

I spent the day with August. Because everyone else has their girlfriends and are too busy to baby me. August made sure that I'm always full. Hihihi. The cheap chocolate and strawberry crepes were very delicious.

I'll miss this.

It was almost sunset when we decided to ride the ferris wheel. The ride is 20 minutes. So we might be able to witness the sunset and the city lights when the night crawls.

I rode with Tito Glenn and Tita Agnes. They're January and August's parents. They too, brought me a lot of food.

In the next cage was January and his girlfriend whose name is unknown to me. She wears a baby pink blouse and a skinny jeans paired with white sneakers. Her hair is long, light brown and I find her smile beautiful.

Our cage moved up and as I looked at the semi transparent floors the light from below us seems like a glass of refracted beautiful lights.

When we reached the top, I cant help but notice the beautiful sunset. I stare at it with awe and just feel the view. I'm in love.

I looked at tito and tita and they're smiling at me. I smiled too. Then our cage moved down a bit and January's cage was at the top.

My eyes widen when I saw a kneeling woman as January was sitting at his seat... with legs wide open.

What was that called again? I remember Jared told me something about it when someone sucks on a man's cock.

...oh blowjob.

I heard Tito Glenn cussed and Tita Agnes immediately covered my eyes. The ride ended and Tito Glenn was very mad at January to doesn't seem to regret anything. I held my laughter for almost thirty minutes.

On our way home, they dropped January's girlfriend home and after that January talked about how great her mouth was as she was sucking him.

I can only smile at them as he tell some nasty part of the tale.

Azalea, xx.