15. Best summer of my life

-See, no big deal! You did it great with Kristine- Karlie says hugging Taylor tightly. 

-Do you think she likes me?- Taylor mumbles on her ear.

-She loves you babe- Karlie says, somehow in the last few days calling Taylor 'babe' has become natural for her- now stop overthinking and let's have fun. 

-You are the host and your guests are arriving- Taylor reminds her breaking the embrace and pointing to the front door where some of Karlie's friend already are waiting- you should go to welcome them. 

-I prefer to stay here- Karlie smiles.

-Kar! Come on! You need to go, I'll be with my friends ok?- Taylor says pushing her away- come find me when you are done with your host duties. 

-Okaay... you are too responsible sometimes... see you now- Karlie laughs leaving her. 

Taylor smiles and goes back with her friend who already have a drink waiting for her. Ed and Austin keep joking about how Taylor is lost looking how Karlie welcome her friends. She discovers that there are a lot of friends that she already knows because of 4 th of July party but there are other news that she hasn't met but Selena manages to explain her who they are seem most of them are celebrities.  

There's food and drinks all over the place so Karlie's friends are all going back and forth, talking with each other and having a great time

There's food and drinks all over the place so Karlie's friends are all going back and forth, talking with each other and having a great time. It doesn't take long to Karlie to go and find Taylor again to introduce more friends to her. IT's difficult to be alone with her girlfriend since everybody wants to talk with the birthday girl but finally Taylor manages to have five minutes with her on a couch. 

-I have a present for you- Taylor whisper on her ear. 

-You already gave me a present remember?- Karlie laughs.

-Another one- Taylor blushes- in fact this one was the first I bought... my notebook was a last minute thing. 

-Okay, show me- Karlie says focusing all her attention on Taylor. 

-It's not a big deal- Taylor says getting a small present from her purse. 

Karlie grabs the present and tears the paper impatiently, she can't wait to know what Taylor has gotten to her, the story was already perfect and the idea of having another present for Taylor is perfect for her. She soon discovers a small box that contains a necklace, but not a normal one, is a gold K. 

-I know it's cheesy but I know how much you love writing everything with K for your name so I thought it would be cute to buy you this- Taylor explains.