1. Nashville to LA

-Mum- Taylor protests for the second time.

-Stop protesting Taylor- Andrea warns her.

-But...

-No but at me- Andrea warns her for the second time- and accept the decision I don't want a fight when your father arrives home.

-I don't want to talk with him about this that's why I'm talking with you- Taylor explains trying not to lose her patience- I'm serious mum, why do I have to go?

-Because it's the only time of the year when we see the rest of the family- Andrea reminds her- and your father doesn't want to stay here on his free time which isn't very common for him.

-But you can go without me- Taylor suggest with a smirk, she knows that a miracle needs to happen if she wants to avoid that trip.

-We are going to Los Angeles Taylor, come on- Andrea tries to convince her daughter why she had to go to that family trip- it's not hell, it's summer in LA, you can surf, you can go to the beach, tell me you don't want to saw the ocean.

-I have never seen it- Taylor admits being honest, it has been a dream for a long time and her mother knew it.

-Just think that you will do a lot of new stuff- Andrea says rubbing her arms up and down.

-Yeah with my brother and my cousins- Taylor says ironically, spending time with her little brother isn't exactly what she want on her vacation time.

-Ed is also coming- Andrea suddenly says.

-What?- Taylor asks frowning her eyebrows, she has just discovered that Austin, her little brother was taking Ed, his best friend, to the family trip- why?

-He told me this morning that Ed also have family on LA so he's coming with us and he will be there all summer- Andrea explains to her daughter- I thought you liked him?

-He's a nice guy but anything more mum, just a friend- Taylor says stopping her mum thoughts, she doesn't want her thinking that she could have something with Ed because then Andrea would spend all the summer trying to set them up.

-If he is a friend you can spend time with him- Andrea insists.

-Mum can I stay here?- Taylor asks, it is a beg more than a request.

-By yourself?- Andrea asks.

-Yes mum, I have 22 years old, I can stay at home alone- Taylor says, she had thought about that idea since her mum told her about the trip a couple of weeks before that conversation.

-You are not staying here all summer by yourself- Andrea says really serious.

-I can survive alone- Taylor protests- do I need to remind you that I go to college during the weeks and I live by my own in the student residency?

-But I make your laundry on the weekends and in the residence you have a clean service to clean your room every week and you have a canteen opened every hour of the day for food- Andrea reminds her, she knows her daughter is capable of being alone all summer but she doesn't want Taylor alone, it was a family trip and her duty is to be with her family.

-Mum, you know I can feed myself or do I need to remind you that I'm the one who cooks in Thanksgiving and Christmas?- Taylor says trying to defend her idea of staying at home.

-I know- Andrea simply says.

-That's all?- Taylor asks.

-Taylor Allison Swift, you are coming to the family trip to LA so stop trying to stay here- Andrea warns her for the last time, she doesn't want to keep talking about the same when the decision is already make.