Ch. 11 ~His Maiden, Remembered~

Начните с самого начала

 Alois then stopped and moved some of the boy's hair and saw a bruise on his forehead. "What happened?" "The baker threw a stone at me." the boy said and Alois got angry and stood up. "That bastard!" "Brother...?" the boy said sadly. Alois only grabbed the medicine and threw it to the ground, causing it to break and splatter on the ground. "It's not just him. They can all... They can all just drop dead! I hope they die! Everyone, everything, all gone!" Alois said smiling at the thought. The little boy hugged Alois from behind. "I hope your wish comes true, Brother."

 Alois smiled, "Luka. You have to stick with me always from now on, got that?" Alois asked, "If anyone throws a stone at you, I'll throw hundred pieces of trash at them! Understood?" Luka giggled and bowed to him. "Yes, Your Highness." Luka smiled and giggled and Alois smiled back. 

 That night, Alois and Luka saw the dead bodies in their village. At first they were shocked and wondered how it happened but then were full of joy that everyone they hated was gone. They giggled and danced around and stole more things from the villagers. Luka watched and smiled sadly to see his brother happy. While Alois was stealing more he felt something was wrong. He found Luka on the ground and his eyes were dull and empty. Alois held him and looked at him. "W-What's wrong? Don't tell me you're... Are you.. dead?" Alois's eyes filled with tears and he hugged Luka tighter. "No... No! Don't leave me alone! Please!" Alois cries echoed through the whole village and throughout the dark night....

 A few years pass and Alois had gotten older but his life fell more apart. He lost his brother and now he was in old rags with other young boys as they were sold off into slavery or rather something worse. All of the boys were taken to the Trancy manor and one by one they looked over by the old man, Earl Trancy. "Next!" he said and a boy walked up and after a minute he said, "Next!" A man then pushed Alois up to the old man. Alois stood motionless and the old man studied him longer than the rest. But then the old man knocked Alois down with his cane. The old man then hit Alois using his cane, "Your eyes are filthy! They're like dirty water! Next!" 

 Alois and the rest of the boys spent the whole time in the underground cells and were only washed by water. The maids cleaned them and brought them food, which was very little. Alois always was in a trance but he woke up after hearing one of the boys talking something about fairies and making a pact with them and they grant you any wish. Alois became interested and one night he dreamed that he escaped and fled through the woods. He saw many spider webs and smiled at the sight. At that moment, that was when Alois was trapped in a spider web and he met the spider demon known as Claude...

 After many days of being a sex slave to the old man, Alois made his wish and made a contract with Claude. Claude had told Alois all about Sebastian and Ciel Phantomhive. But in his conversation was a twist of lies. Claude lied about Sebastian being the one that stole Luka's soul and Alois was angered by it.  But then he was interested when Claude told him Sebastian was obsessed with Ciel's soul. And not only that, but he told Alois about Ciel having an older sister, including the legends and stories of her title The Maiden in Red. That was the day Alois ordered Claude to snatch Ciel away from Sebastian. Even though he didn't care about Ciel's sister at the time, he still wanted Sebastian to suffer for killing Luka....

 Alois's life became better as he got rid of his dirty uncle that raped him, and he also owned the Trancy mansion along with Claude and the other servants. Alois also freed the other slave boys that were still imprisoned. Once he told Claude his plan was, Claude could only agree to follow his order.

 Alois's memories faded away into darkness. But then a blue pair of eyes opened through the darkness... Mystery's eyes... 

 The horses pulling the carriage neighed loudly causing Alois to snap awake from his day dreaming. Something must have spooked the horses. A tree was falling down fast and Hannah pulled the reins turning the horses in a sharp turn. But due to the speed, the turn made the carriage crash into a tree and the horses had gotten free and run off. Alois winced at the strong impact but gasped when he saw a man wearing a red coat. "Helllooo" Grell said smiling wide. "Who are you?" Alois asked.