Who The Hell is That?

Phoebe's POV

My eyes flutter open and I see that I am at Bryce's house. I remember him saying I could stay the night. I'm just glad he didn't try anything. Bryce is still sleeping so I try not to move my head from his lap. I grab my phone and open snapchat. I'm about to send a picture to Summer when I spot something on my face.

Fuck me Bryce.😫
🍆

Oh no he didn't!!! If he wants to play let's go. I grab his phone and his password really isn't that hard to figure out. It's 1738. I open snapchat and start playing a video.

I stay still, my head still in his lap. I start to make moaning sounds. I rub my hand on his thighs and move my head around slightly in his lap. I'm still moaning and whispering, "oh my god, Bryce." He is still sleeping and starts moaning back at me. And half-asleep whispering, "you like that?" I end the video before things can get too major in his pants. I post it on his story with the caption, "this is what Bryce gets for my cheek." I quietly turn off his phone an set it back down.

I keep my head in his lap and enjoy the morning until like half hour later he wakes up. "Morning baby girl," He grins at me. "Never call me baby girl ever again," I say laughing. He looks at my cheek and tries (and fails) to contain his smirk. "Is there something on my cheek?" I ask innocently. "No, you just look cute." I roll my eyes. He looks on grabs his phone and opens snapchat, I see him go over to his story and he looks really confused and taps on it. Playing the video, the volume is all the way up. I hear storming foot steps and I shoot my head out of Bryce's lap. Just in time for his mom to open the. "BRYCE HALL!!!!!! WHAT ARE THOSE NOISES COMING FROM YOUR ROOM?"

Bryce turns red struggling to explain to his mom but failing miserably. "I am going to go back down stairs but you better not do anything with her!" With that she turns around and leaves Bryce's room. "Oh, and next time tell me when you invite someone to spend the night!!" She screams from downstairs. I can't stop laughing at Bryce's face. Oh my gosh, "You did this?" He points at his phone. I smirk and point at my cheek, "and you did this, ma boi." He slaps me in the arm and I slap him back playfully. I am laughing so hard I almost fall down. Before I can Bryce wraps his arms around my waist. A tingling sensation runs through me as I feel his muscles ripple against my waist.

Bryce's POV

Phoebe is going to fall so I grab her. My breathing is getting faster as Phoebe is leaning in closer to me. I lean in closer too and our lips are about to meet when she dabs, "YEET." Then smoothly slithers out of my arms. "Oh my god, boi." I punch her arm lightly, knowing she can take it. "Do you desire to have balls the same bruised color as Zach's?" She punches me back.

I go and grab us some cocoa krispies and we eat out cereal upstairs while we watch Netflix. After awhile we get bored. "Do you want to have Summer and the guys over?" She nods. "I'll text Summer you text the guys." Zach, Mark, and Jacob can come. "Summer's cousins are in town can they come too?" I nod, then I get an idea. "How old are they?" She smirks right back at me, "thirteen and fifteen." Perfect.

A half-hour later we hear the door bell ring and we run downstairs and open the door. It's Summer and her cousins followed by the guys. Phoebe introduces everybody. Summer's cousins are Angelina and Chloe.

We all head up to my room and Zach suggests we broadcast. So I go on you now. "Hello everybody, I'm here with some special guests today. This is Phoebe, Summer, Angelina, and Chloe. And you of course know Zach, Jacob and Mark." The comments start flooding with them shipping all of us with so many combinations. It's insane. They also keep asking if Phoebe and I are dating yet. I blush, "none of us are dating eachother." The comment section is full of sad faces.
😰😪😵😢😓😥😩😫🙁😣😨😕

"So what do you guys suggest we do?" I ask, the comment section blows up. "What is Pair Truth or Dare?" Phoebe asks confused. "It's a game where everyone pairs up and the comment section gives us a truth and dare and the pair has to decide which one they choose." Phoebe nods, "that sounds fun." Everyone agrees, so do the watchers.

It's:
Me&Phoebe
Jacob&Chloe
Zach&Summer
Mark&Angelina

We pair up and scan through the questions. "We are picking dare like the entire time, right?" Phoebe whispers in my ear. "Of course." Mark smirks at me. "This one is for Bryce and Phoebe. The the truth is, are you two in love? And the dare is to do the rest of the broadcast in your underwear. We both immediately take our shirts off. Zach and Summer are just like, "with you two if there is any opportunity to take your clothes off its just like, tear that shirt off. And then your like I can't believe you guys are making me do this I'm so self conscious." They laugh at us.

I do my best not to stare at Phoebe's body but I mean. She is leaning against me in nothing but her underwear and bra. What do you expect me to do? I have also caught her staring at my abs a couple times. But she's caught me too...

Her face gets so intensly red when Zach brings up the writing on her face. She didn't bother to try and take it off. I wonder why 😏

By the end Zach and Summer are in their underwear too. Chloe and Jacob's eyes are so tainted by now. We also found out Jacob and Chloe like eachother and Mark and Angelina had to drink hot sauce. That was rough. But now it's time to go home. 😕

Everybody says goodbye and we make plans to do this again. Before Phoebe walks out the door I grab her by her waist and start to lean in. I'm nervous. My body's tingling in anticipation. Why is this B.S. Happening. She starts leaning in too and before our lips meet I dab on her, "YEET." I yell, she would have fell to the ground laughing if I hadn't been holding her waist.

Before she leaves I graze my lips by her ear and whisper, "I know you like me, I saw you leaning in." I wink. She turns away and walks out the door before I can see the blush on her face. She turns around, "bye." I can see her pink cheeks.

I'm sitting on my phone scrolling through Instgram when I get a text from Phoebe. I open it. It's a picture of her in my boxers and one of my black t-shirts.

P: Not giving it back after what you drew on my face
I have no issue with this. I love it when girls wear my clothes. It's really hot actually.
B: You can keep it as long as you keep sending me pictures of you in it ;)
P: *cue eye roll* you wish Hall
B: Why would I wish if I already have
P: You don't 'have me'
P: Anyway, where are we going for our date?
B: That's a surprise, casual dress tho
P: Ok, can't wait. Sorry, gtg 👋🏻
B: If I was going on a date with me I wouldn't be able to wait either, bye 😉