Burning Hell and Shooting Stars

I sprung out of my seat and kissed her on the cheek, "sounds like date to me too." Her friend laughs at Phoebe's surprised expression. "You little shit" she says to me, laughing it off. "Ma boi Bryce, meet my friend Summer." Summer nodded at me and said, "I hope you don't like her Bryce because she is convinced your a fuck boi and she doesn't date those." She then casually when back to stuffing her face with fries. I'm just kind of like nice to meet you too. "Too late," Mark says as the three of them come up behind me. "He likes her." They don't know when to shut their mouths. "#Bebe is already trending on twitter," Jacob chimes in. Zach is silent during this whole thing and I see him checking out Phoebe's legs, that are stretched out across the table. Legs that go on for miles...

I snap out of trance when I hear Phoebe say, "not again." While staring at Zach. I smack him in the face. "Dude, what the hell?" Zach half yells at me. Phoebe laughs somewhat evilly. He smacks me back. Then I smack him. We do this back and forth until Zach punches me in the face. Hard. I step back, stunned. What the hell is wrong with him? I get ready to punch him back when Phoebe gets up and wraps one arm around Zach. He smirks at me. She then puts her hand in his hair and starts playing with it. Similar to what she had done when we kissed. She leans towards his lips.

My eyes widen and I turn back and walk outside. I feel like such a little bitch because I know Phoebe and I aren't together but I really like her and I am not crying I am just misty eyed. I am not crying it's just the rain pouring from the sky. I sit against a tree outside of McDonald's trying to escape the rain.

I try to wipe away the rain coming from my eyes. I take my phone out and shelter it from the rain. I look at myself and my hair is soaking wet and there is a faint red outline around my eyes. A bruise is forming around my one eye so you can't tell it has red around it. I am just about to stand up when I feel a pair of lips press against my cheek. "Sounds like Zach has some bruised balls to me," Phoebe sits down next me and begins to address my 'dafuc you talkin bout?' face. "What did you see ma boi?" She asks me while her hand rests on my thigh. "I saw you leaning in." I said, my voice tight. "Oh, so you didn't see me knee Zach in the crotch?"

My face turns red from my over reaction. I can't help but laugh myself to tears from this, neither can she. "Did you really?" I ask as I wipe my eyes. She nods her head, looking quite proud. "You really are a badass bitch." Her expression says 'you haven't noticed yet? But her lips say, "Damn straight!" I wink, "thank god your damn straight." She just smiles, "you can also thank god that I don't date fuck bois that say shit like that." She may say shit like that, but in the end who's hand is on who's thigh?

After a little bit of talking, I leap to my feet and pick up Phoebe up. She wraps her legs around my waist and I spin her around in the rain while holding her tightly. "Fuck me Hall," she whispers. I whisper back, "really?" I graze my lips against hers. "No you fuck boi I have known you for less than a day." She giggles, I know she isn't being mean when she calls me this. It's just crap she says. I feel her hands brush against my ass. Whether this is on purpose or not I will never know. But I will enjoy it anyway. I will enjoy our moment in the rain for now anyway.

After awhile we head back in and Zach drives us back to my house. They all ask their parents if they can stay at my house so we can have a movie marathon. We can't all fit in Zach's car so I ride in Phoebe's car. Just the two of us. I set up my phone in her Bluetooth and put it on shuffle. We sing along to a ton of songs then we get to the song 'magic.' We sing along to this one and at the end I say something so stupid. "If you would let me, magic wouldn't be the only thing in you." She laughs so fucking hard, "why you gotta be a fUcK bOi? We were having a nice time just singing along together." My stomach kind of sinks. She's still laughing.

I get a text from Zach soon after.
Z- Bet I can beat you two 🏁
B- Your on

"Phoebe hurry up!! We are racing Zach! Let's gooo." I can feel the speed in the car go up as we zoom back. Going quite a bit over the speed limit.

I can hear the sskkkrrtttt sound as we turn the corner on my street. She sees Zach just about to turn the corner. "OH HELL NAH," she speeds up the car so fast and swings into the driveway like right before Zach does. We cheer and I swing her around when we get out of the car. Zach shakes his head at us and walks into the house. Soon we follow.

When we get up to my room everyone gets comfy and we decided to do a scary movie marathon. We start the first one and eat tons of popcorn and crap. Everyone else is spread out on the floor with blankets or on the couch, while Phoebe and I are sitting on my bed. Should to shoulder.

*skip ahead on movie marathon*

It's getting late and it's time for people to go back home. Zach takes Summer, Jacob, and Mark home cause Phoebe is dead asleep with her head in my lap. I think back on today and grab a sharpie from my nightstand. And draw something like this on her face.

Fuck me Bryce.😫
🍆

I know, I am very immature.
I take a picture on Snapchat and write "she really is cute when she sleeps," and post it. She stirs in my lap. "Bryce what time is it?" She asks, rubbing her eyes. "It's 2:48." I say running circles on her hand. "I should get home," she yawns. "You can stay if you want. Just text your mom." She pulls out her phone.

P Fell asleep, staying at Bryces. Be back tomorrow.

"Do you want to change into something else?" She nods her head. I go grab a pair of my boxers and a plain black T-shirt. I lead her over to the bathroom and wait as she changes. She comes out looking so cute. I mean, she's in my boxers 😉 any girl would. And plenty girls have.

I lay down on my bed and Phoebe comes and places her head back in my lap. Curling in a ball like a cat she falls asleep again.

The last thing I think of before I fall asleep is how mad she is going to be when she sees my art on her face.