Mall With Ma Boi

Phoebe Ashton is at the mall all by herself. She likes shopping alone cause other people are so judgmental. So she is outside Forever 21 and staring intently at her phone screen.

Bryce's POV

I am at the mall solo. Now that I am sixteen I can drive wherever the fuck I want. So for my birthday I had raked in some cash so I decided to get some new hats and sweatshirts. I am walking along with my smoothie and shopping bags in hand when I see this girl. Her back is facing towards me. She has really light brown hair around her waist and is wearing a snap back. She is in black athletic capris and is wearing a red t-shirt. And that assssss tho. With the Nike tennis, let's go.

I slide in next to her like I slide into those DM's. "Hey gurl." I smirk at her. "It's ma boi Bryce! Hey." She smirks right back at me.  "What's your name?" She pops her hip at me. "My names Phoebe." I look down to her chest and see my name on it. Literally. She is wearing a Bryce Hall and Chill t-shirt. Holy fuck, lol. "Cute name and cute girl, and nice style. Maybe we could be friends." She raises her eyebrow at me. "Thanks, and cute pick up line," she rolls her eyes,"And with the way your talking to me I doubt all you want to do is be friends." She widens her smirk preparing for the final blow. "Also, most people find it rude to look at other peoples chests." Damn, she's good. I don't see her falling to her knees by my pick up lines. "You up for pizza right now?" She once again rolls her hazel eyes.

"I can't believe you talked me into this." She says for the millionth time as we walk over to the food court. "What can I say? I'm a charming guy." It's my turn to raise my eyebrow. "This isn't how most of my fans treat me?" The faintest blush creeps onto her face, "I may be a fan but that doesn't mean my mind will turn to fuzz when you talk to me. I can admire you on my phone screen. I can listen to your fairly funny youtube videos. I can stare at your mountain like nipples on the screen of my computer. I can listen to your sexy voice when my headphones are in. But even though I do all that stuff it doesn't mean I will ever go out with a fuckboi. You will always be my boi Bryce. But that doesn't mean we will date." Damn, this gurl got me fucked up.

I like this girl. She is confident with what she says. She has a way with words. And I don't even have to mention her absolute gorgeous. "You know you sure do shower me with praise when you say that you will never date me. You say it with so much confidence too."                                     
"If I sit here and shower you with compliments while I watch you check my body out it makes it all the more painful for you every time I will reject you." She laughs at my face as I try to play it cool. She maybe giving me compliments, but most girls give me one that she doesn't give. That's the fact that I am a smooth mother fucker. Or a smooth girl my age fucker.

We sit down at the food court with our slices of pizza and sodas in hand. She really is pretty. She doesn't wear makeup and her hair is in a high pony that showers her shoulders. Her eyes are scarily close to Jacob's eye color. She eats her pizza like she doesn't give two shits what people think. Like she will fuck you up if you mess with her. The only thing that I can pick up from what she said earlier is that she would never date a fuck boi. She never said she would never date me.

As we talk I try not to be a fuckboi. I try to ask her about her life. The only things I can get out of her, (I can't get my dick out of her) is that she plays softball, her parents are assholes, and she has only one friend. A girl that she can be a badass bitch with. She wouldn't say much else. I look down and see that she is wearing super mario bros sneakers. "Cool fucking sneakers." I say, "where did you get them?" "I got them from the fucking store." She rolls her eyes, again. "Really?" I ask her trying to look as bewildered as possible. That earns we a smile and a punch in the ribs.

We walk around the mall talking random shit. Finally I ask her what I have been dying to. "What do I have to do to get a date? What's the magic shit that has to go down for us to go on a date. Or a second date if this counts as one?" I wiggle my eyebrows. A smirk forms on her lips. "How much are you willing to do?"

She grabs my hand and runs to Forever 21. She grabs a dress of the rack and a pair of like three inch heels. "No way!" She sidles up next to me and puts her arms around my waist, really close to my ass. And her lips graze my ear, she whispers to me, "Oh yes." The sexiest girls are always the scariest.

I pull out my wallet and buy the red, tight, mini dress with the black strap up heels. I can't believe I am doing this. I pay and we head over to the bathrooms for me to change. "Your going to look hot in this dress, it matches your skin tone." She winks at me. "What's the Plan? What am I going to do after I put this crap on?" "We are going to walk around the mall for awhile. We are also going to take a picture on Snapchat and post one on Instagram. No deleting it. That's about it. Also, since I am not a complete and utter monster. When this is over, you can kiss me." I have decided, this is definitely worth it. "I can kiss you anyway, I don't need your permission." She laughed. "Are you turning me down? If you think it's so easy to kiss me, then do it. Right now, go." She challenges me. I lean in and a couple inches before my face meets hers, she casually turns around and walks away. "Easy, huh? Are you still turning me down?" Taller than 5'2" with some attitude. "Nahhh, I'll take it." She nods her head and grabs my hand.

Authors Note:

Does this suck ass? If it does or doesn't let me know. 😉

Bye for now beautiful people.✌🏻