A Little Piece of History Part 2

"The Cyber Abyss"

Mankind restarted to practice scientific method in order to fully understand the 'Great Change'. And their code name for the entity that started the change was 'Cyber Abyss'.

Groups of scholars and adventurers were then established, and several expeditions to inhabitable lands and oceans were formed. Though these expeditions often resulted in failure. If it weren't monsters, pirates and bandits were often the cause of its failure as over 90% of expeditions were never returned again.

Until a discovery shocked mankind.

"Endless Earth"

It was not actually a fact. As no scholar produced any evidence, the story behind the planet Earth started expanding endlessly after the 'Great Change' remained a myth. But even before humanity crossed the unproven facts, another war among them were starting to burst.

"Clans of Wars"

The "Ability System" introduced by the 'Great Change' was also hereditary. This established the clans and divided people into groups through their abilities.

And one clan was on the top. The Alchemist Clan.

Controlling all elements on the palm of their hands, the Alchemist Clan annihilated entirely all enemies on their path, establishing themselves as the most powerful clan. The First King of Alchemist even further claimed themselves as the 'Master Race'.

Wars between clans continued for generations, resulting in endless bloodbath. Until the current King of Alchemist had enough.

The King of Alchemist Clan left his title and clan for a single purpose: find the secret of Cyber Abyss and stop the wars for good.

Roaming the world all his life, he discovered a continent that wasn't in the 21st century world map. It was until then he learned that the Natural Earth (the world before the 'Great Change') was surrounded by territories still unknown to mankind. The King of Alchemist Clan then called it the North Abyss, South Abyss, West Abyss and East Abyss. And after exploring all four, he managed to achieve his true purpose. He gained the power enough to destroy the world.

When the King of Alchemist Clan returned to Natural Earth, he was shocked at what he had witnessed. A country he previously visited was all but gone. Only the horrifying aftermath remained. The King of Alchemist Clan immediately return to his clan and learned that the king who replaced him was killed in a war. It didn't take long until resume his position and confronted his clan's enemies. But even he, who possessed enough power to bring peace, was shocked to learn what enemy mankind had.

"The Dragonic War"

It was said that during the Dragonic War (war between mankind and dragons), only the Alchemist Clan had withstood the dragons whose scales could cancel out all elements and abilities. And the one who stood in front of the frontlines was the King of Alchemist Clan himself. He who already seen a nest of these dragons in the North Abyss and had the power to destroy the world, confronted and defeated thousands of this dragons and forced them back to North Abyss.

Afterthe Dragonic War, people regarded him as this generation's hero and called himthe 'FirstTrue King'.     

———————————-

END. TO BE CONTINUED IN LATER VOLUMES.

Hey guys, so I decided to write a brief history of Cyber Abyss. I wrote it quite fast and I still don't have the time to edit it. But I'll fix this chapters' errors when I have the time.  

Please don't forget to vote, comment and add this to your reading list if you like my story. It really means a lot for us authors.

Thanks again ^_^