Keiara mumbled a whatever before I marched accords the courtyard. I threw my trash away in the dumpster before cutting through the bushes to the back parking lot.

Despite the attitude I have with him, a smile appeared on my face when my eyes landed on him. He leaned on his black Lamborghini, his eyes following my every movement.

When I approached him he grabbed me by my waist, pulling me close to his body

"Wassup?" He mumbled against my lips.

He kissed my lips, but stopped when he realized that I wasn't kissing back.

"What's wrong with you?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I got out of his grip and backed away a few feet. "Really Alex?"

"What?" He threw his arms up while letting out a breathy laugh. "What did I do?"

"Nothing." I pursed my lips and fixed my backpack straps on my shoulders. "Bye." I murmured before turning around.

His hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from walking away from him.

The memory of last night suddenly replayed in my head.

"Alex, stop!" I giggle as Alex tickle my waist once again.

He chuckled as I pried his hands off of me. We both took a couple steps as the ice cream parlor line moved up.

The line wasn't that long. Within minutes we both had ice cream cones in our hands as we strolled down the surprisingly empty sidewalk. Only a few people would pass, but they were all men or women with briefcases in one of their hands.

"Can I try some of yours?" I pulled Alex's hand towards me and tried to lick his ice cream.

"You said you don't like chocolate ice cream." He laughed, trying to get away from me.

"But yours look good."

I smiled in triumph as he held his cone close to my mouth. Licking the ice cream, I frowned as soon as the strong chocolate taste touched my tastebuds. Alex smirked while examining my face.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him since we had stopped walking. Our hands swung between us as we continued to walk. The dim street lights were the only source of light since we weren't in the major part of the city.

"Oh shit." He murmured, dropping my hand to cover his face. Well he tried to.

I looked at him in confusion until I tore my eyes away from his face. I noticed a figure walking towards us, but the small amount of light made it hard to see who it is. I probably wouldn't know who it is anyways, I don't know many people.